Savic on mcfc.co.uk

It is probably a correlation with his father's death and being booed by his own club fans, I guess that sort of thing will instill some hatred in there for the future.

I thought he was a promising player but as mentioned above a couple of mistakes and the boo boys got hold of him and he was gone.
Yeah, no reason to feel any affection for a club if some (a minority, but sizeable one) are booing you. He had some poor moments, but he didn't do make mistakes on purpose and gad promise.

He clearly is a bit of a twat on the pitch, but I'm not surprised he didn't shed any tears on pre-match mcfc.com interviews before playing against us

Canno
Yeah, no reason to feel any affection for a club if some (a minority, but sizeable one) are booing you. He had some poor moments, but he didn't do make mistakes on purpose and gad promise.

He clearly is a bit of a twat on the pitch, but I'm not surprised he didn't shed any tears on pre-match mcfc.com interviews before playing against us
Did he get booed though.
I can remember him struggling in games but cannot think of any booing against him.
Unless I'm forgetting a real obvious one I can think of no player getting real pelters from our support since the takeover.

Canno
Did he get booed though.
I can remember him struggling in games but cannot think of any booing against him.
Unless I'm forgetting a real obvious one I can think of no player getting real pelters from our support since the takeover.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did get some boos/jeers. A few others have had fair pelters too IIRC; Boateng, Kolarov, Bravo.

Last edited:
Spurs at home in the 2011/2012 season (more famously the Balotelli headstomp match) is one of the handful of games I've made it over for. Ended well with the last minute pen, but Savic was fucking terrible that day. Responsible for 2 goals in quick succession and Spurs leveling it up.
How was he responsible for Bale's goal? Think you're getting confused with the chance Defoe missed at the end. Savic gave it away in the middle and it nearly ended very badly.

How was he responsible for Bale's goal? Think you're getting confused with the chance Defoe missed at the end. Savic gave it away in the middle and it nearly ended very badly.
IIRC he made a very bad mistake in the game against Swansea(?) in 2012 that cost us a goal and the game at a time when we were already falling behind the scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.