Savio

had his first Brazil press conference, got a big wide grin when asked about going to Man City and if he had talked to Guardiola, then he pulled a straight face and said, "oh man, I want to talk about this but my managers are working off the field to resolve such things, I'm focused on the Copa, but I'm sure news will come out soon" [or something like that per google translate]
Shit-eating grin if I've ever seen one haha. Can tell the kid is excited about getting an opportunity to play for City and Pep and show us what he can do.

Can't wait to see him in sky blue, Savio is a fucking baller.

Reminds me so much of Sane when we got him from those clips.
He reminds me of a young version of Mahrez. The way he moves and takes players on is very reminiscent of Mahrez. If he turns out as good were in for a treat.

I think he has some similarities to both players but he's his own man and although it's hard not to notice the potential long-term, honestly I believe if he stays here after pre season then he could be an instant revelation.

had his first Brazil press conference, got a big wide grin when asked about going to Man City and if he had talked to Guardiola, then he pulled a straight face and said, "oh man, I want to talk about this but my managers are working off the field to resolve such things, I'm focused on the Copa, but I'm sure news will come out soon" [or something like that per google translate]
Savio, Bobb, Doku.. a lot of talent for the future indeed.

starting vs Mexico at the top of the hour - per twitter buzz
edit: Yan Couto as well, looks like - yeah, both confirmed

Also, we are rumoured to be buying him for £35m.

Troyes just got relegated to the third division so for them to receive £35m it would blow away the current transfer record outside of Ligue 1 and set them up for the next few years.
I assume the Daily Mail would say we got him too cheap, and the Mail De Jour would say Troyes got too much for him.

The joys of multi club ownership under FFP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.