Savio

A loan deal for Savio remains on the cards if he does not impress in #ManCity’s pre-season. However, there is hope he will be ready to contribute and remain part of Pep Guardiola’s squad.

The very latest from @SamLee on @mancity

Not sure I get this. How can he impress in pre season when I doubt he will be on the US tour due to his participation in the Copa America.
He might join up with the squad immediately after Copa America?

He'd be forfeiting a holiday but it would be a wise career decision. I think Alvarez did the same when he joined - maybe after the libertadores or season had just finished.

He'd be forfeiting a holiday but it would be a wise career decision. I think Alvarez did the same when he joined - maybe after the libertadores or season had just finished.
when does the pre-season start ?

Possibly. But still seems a little odd to base a decision on a player that is not having a full pre-season with us and has not had a break in 12 months.

Him and Bobb could score a hat-trick every game in preseason, Pep is starting Silva at RW all season, that's just his guy till he leaves. Great mix of profiles in there though.

What they seem to be missing is that based on their "It was always a City signing" view is that City could have just as easily brought him and put him on loan through MCFC rather than Troyes. So City have actually done themselves out of £35m headroom in PSR by doing it through Troyes. So where is the "advantage" we seemingly have taken?

Troyes have made £35m profit that they never would have and Girona have had a quality player that they would never have had. So where is the negative for those clubs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.