Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

dw7 said:
The Fixer said:
If someone can find out where he's doing his jail, certain things can be arranged so that mr Gill can be helped settle in to his new surroundings.... let me know :O)

defo not the thing to be posted in a forum on the internet

Agree. I was one of the ones who got fleeced. He has his sentance. Lets just leave it at that. When he comes out he will do it again and will be back inside not long after. Another sentance he has he will no longer be at City games.

Skipped to the end of the thread after page 4.

A trusted seller thread should be posted, I've bought tickets from blues on here before and got them fine, some face to face, some via mail, some not even for City but for gigs and the like. If someone wants to buy from a one off-er, let them take the risk, if said person gets the ticket and the transaction goes smoothly, let them on the list.

I cant believe he is still at it. He scammed myself and my late Father in 2008 for tickets for Chelsea V city and i was lucky enough to get my money back after a long time after getting the Police involved.

He sent my money back with a pathetic hand written message of apology and got a police caution. He went under the name of bluegooner and that was the last i hoped to hear of him. Sympathy to all of you that were scammed and dont give up trying to get your money back...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.