Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

Re: Reasons beyond my control

I just read through this thread and cant believe what a low life this guy is. I genuinely hope those of you who have lost money get it back in the near future. You should all certainly follow it through.

Having read peoples ideas to overcome problems such as this, my idea would be to use a third party system. Even though 99% of people on here would be genuine sellers / buyers of tickets, I think this would reduce the 1% who are not.

Using a third party system, whereby the seller sends the ticket to a neutral individual, and the buyer sends the money to the same person. When both parties have fulfilled their obligations then the transaction could be made. The third party then sends the tickets to the buyer and the money to the seller. If a buyer/seller doesn't oblige, the money/tickets are returned to the sender For the neutral member, their time and effort may be rewarded by a small fee on top of the ticket price and of course any costs of sending!?

Obviously finding someone to do this is difficult, and would have to be a reliable individual, perhaps a well respected member from bluemoon. Its just an idea but I think it may work. If not, then the post above about paypal would also help.

Hello,

I have recently been scammed by a man named Amrik Matthew Gill under the fake name Mike Brady. He is incredibly convincing and has completely swindled me - I am 17 - out of £240.

After some research, I found out this is the same man who also goes by James Harding, Mike Brady, Matthew Gilbert and Alan Gill.

He used the mobile number 07779840123 to contact us on.

JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE DONE!

Jessica. x

Jessicaa said:
Hello,

I have recently been scammed by a man named Amrik Matthew Gill under the fake name Mike Brady. He is incredibly convincing and has completely swindled me - I am 17 - out of £240.

After some research, I found out this is the same man who also goes by James Harding, Mike Brady, Matthew Gilbert and Alan Gill.

Jessica. x

Have you reported it to the police?

Jessicaa said:
Hello,

Jessica. x
thought that number was a bit suspect,so googled it and it looks like he as been bang at it.
another number that came up is 07729901208.

JJVmcfc said:
I just read through this thread and cant believe what a low life this guy is. I genuinely hope those of you who have lost money get it back in the near future. You should all certainly follow it through.

Having read peoples ideas to overcome problems such as this, my idea would be to use a third party system. Even though 99% of people on here would be genuine sellers / buyers of tickets, I think this would reduce the 1% who are not.

Using a third party system, whereby the seller sends the ticket to a neutral individual, and the buyer sends the money to the same person. When both parties have fulfilled their obligations then the transaction could be made. The third party then sends the tickets to the buyer and the money to the seller. If a buyer/seller doesn't oblige, the money/tickets are returned to the sender For the neutral member, their time and effort may be rewarded by a small fee on top of the ticket price and of course any costs of sending!?

Obviously finding someone to do this is difficult, and would have to be a reliable individual, perhaps a well respected member from bluemoon. Its just an idea but I think it may work. If not, then the post above about paypal would also help.
You have to remember that selling tickets to football matches is an offence (not even selling, just giving them away)... I wouldn't fancy being the third party as it would make you a serial offender.

Sorry to hear of your loss Mick and others.I sell many tickets on hear as i have lots of friends with high priority points who dont go away much best bet is to meet face to face which is what i do most of the time. I will be selling on more tickets this season so just to point out that i am not a sacmmer look through old history of me selling tickets cheers and any worries i will give you the names of other Bluemooners that i have sold to

eshiers1 said:
bluesmith said:
I may be wrong but I think you've been scammed by a serial offender by the name of Amrik Gill. The good news is the police know about him as he has been arrested before for it. You definitely need to take this as far as possible.

actually gave this guy a lift to the doncaster friendly game a few seasons back

seemed ok on the day (except for throwing up all the time on the snake pass)

but after that he kept trying to get money off me

oh i'll pay you back next week etc - fortunately i never did

he lives in stretford - or at least thats where we picked him up and dropped him off!

Near Curzon road?

oneyeartillheaven said:
eshiers1 said:
actually gave this guy a lift to the doncaster friendly game a few seasons back

seemed ok on the day (except for throwing up all the time on the snake pass)

but after that he kept trying to get money off me

oh i'll pay you back next week etc - fortunately i never did

he lives in stretford - or at least thats where we picked him up and dropped him off!

Near Curzon road?

dropped him off on a road perpendicular to Edge lane (one of Rye Bank, Cromwell, Kenwood or Norwood)

sorry i cant be more specific!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.