Scariest away day following City

On the Russian thing which is not the thread topic they attacked a load of drunk Dad's having a sing song and arrived mysteriously on a state sponsored plane. It was political flexing of muscle prior to the world cup in my opinion.
Oh yes, they were Putin's boys alright.

Yes first home game of season,we won previous Saturday at Coventry 1-0 was at both games great kit all moroon.
We took a shed load of fans to Cov that day.An absolutely fantastic turn out.we must have had 1/3 of the ground that day.Terrace packed ..over in the far corner,more Blues behind the goal,and then most of down one side too.

We took a shed load of fans to Cov that day.An absolutely fantastic turn out.we must have had 1/3 of the ground that day.Terrace packed ..over in the far corner,more Blues behind the goal,and then most of down one side too.
Yes I was down side Quinn with the winner and nice sunny day.

Ewood Park, 2000.

I thought we had fucked it. I felt physically sick when they scored, and god knows how they didn’t score more. I really did think if we didn’t get promoted then we wouldn’t manage it for a few more seasons....worst away day I can remember until the goat stepped up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.