Schalke (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are beginning to sound too cocky. Let us not forget that Schalke finished second last season and have massive support. Their stadium has a capacity much greater than the Etihad. A score draw would suffice in my book.

Not to sound arrogant, but stadiums & fans don’t score goals.
World class players do.

Schalke are in a bad place currently, will need to attack us to have any chance of progression. They know they’ll need a 2+ goal lead to have any chance of progression.

This plays perfectly into our hands. I know a bit of German football, bus parking and waiting for a set piece is simply not accepted.

I don’t think it’s arrogant to expect a win. I’m going with 3-1. We need more confidence in the CL, not less.

It's like a summers day here in dusseldorf sat outside on the water front
Yep us too - street level - need sunglasses

Tip to anyone bringing family - some of the shops are to be avoided.... V. Expensive

Stick to eating and drinking

Yep us too - street level - need sunglasses

Tip to anyone bringing family - some of the shops are to be avoided.... V. Expensive

Stick to eating and drinking
You mean you’re daughter has dragged you shopping?

Mine has followed me to the pub where we spent the suny afternoon drinking Jupiler. Just setting off for unlimited ribs, with beer 18€

In amongst all the posts that reveal a significant number of our fan base rank the Champions League below the domestic cups, never mind the league, I have to confess I am absolutely pumped for these games. We can win this fucker this season. I have visions of City walking out onto the pitch in Madrid on 1st June.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.