Schalke at home

Looking for 2 together in 116. Thanks

Thanks Stretford Blue in Cork. Are you OK to post the tickets to me? If so I will buy your tickets please. I don’t have a printer for e-tickets and I’m getting the ticket for friends visiting from Italy.

Btw: we are fellow Stretford Blues and my uncle Brian is from Cork

Thanks Stretford Blue in Cork. Are you OK to post the tickets to me? If so I will buy your tickets please. I don’t have a printer for e-tickets and I’m getting the ticket for friends visiting from Italy.

Btw: we are fellow Stretford Blues and my uncle Brian is from Cork
Yes I can post the tickets no problems
I have actual tickets.haha I'm living down south now but cant change username Haha
I was there for about 10years.
PM me and we can exchange details.
Cheers
I can send next day delivery in the morning.

It would seem that this game is not grabbing the imagination on the faithful. Thousands of tickets left.

Plenty of CL home games have seen a huge surge in sales in the few days prior to the match. Still reckon this will sell out. If we can get 52,000 plus for our group game against Shakhtar the other month - albeit at cheaper ticket prices than this one - then we should for this too

Quite a few blocks are sold out. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have shifted 40k tickets already for Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.