Exactly, so thumbing your nose at them (Uefa, EU, Spain) during games is a poor tactic. And why does Pep keep saying we are not ready to challenge for this title?
I agree with him.

He obviously thinks that we are not 'cute' enough to win the European Cup.

We are way too naive and nice and nowhere near good enough at the dark arts that would be required.

Could do with a Godin, Costa, Ramos, Busquets, Chiellini etc. You know the type.

Ederson is our nearest, and he's stuck between the sticks.
I reckon he also wants to defuse all this quad talk.

Think we're good for a domestic double though, which will be delightful

Pep has a blind spot regarding gundogan for me Foden should be getting half of the games Gundogans getting Foden has proved he gets a game by the scruff of the neck and di something Gundogan doesnt he keeps it safe far to often which when your on top of a game is fine! Him and kdb gave the ball away far to often.

Yes, they do over use it in rugby don’t they? Seems to get used automatically now, whether there is a need or not

I’ve noticed over recent years in Rugby League that the refs have tightened up their interpretation of interference / obstruction so that only clear infringement deny a try. A few years ago the officials were going back many phases and awarding a penalty for the merest hint of a foul. A good example is Leeds Rhinos behind denied what would probably been a match winning try against Wigan at the Magic Weekend at the Etihad.

Pep has a blind spot regarding gundogan for me Foden should be getting half of the games Gundogans getting Foden has proved he gets a game by the scruff of the neck and di something Gundogan doesnt he keeps it safe far to often which when your on top of a game is fine! Him and kdb gave the ball away far to often.

I like Phil but he isn’t fit to polish Gundogan’s boots at the moment. In time Phil should be a better player than Gundo.

KDB was very disappointing last night. His pocket was picked twice that led to both their goals and he just didnt have ihs normal drive and precision passing.
Though fit he clearly needs games to reach full efficiency and his rotation out of the side of late hasn't helped him in this respect at all.

Agree he needs to keep it simple till he is back up to speed.

I agree with him.

He obviously thinks that we are not 'cute' enough to win the European Cup.

We are way too naive and nice and nowhere near good enough at the dark arts that would be required.

Could do with a Godin, Costa, Ramos, Busquets, Chiellini etc. You know the type.

Ederson is our nearest, and he's stuck between the sticks.
I reckon he also wants to defuse all this quad talk.

Think we're good for a domestic double though, which will be delightful
Dark arts would not work as ref would pull us up.
We are a fairly young honest team doing it the right way. If that means no CL title so be it. I would hate to see us diving around being dirty bastards to gain an advantage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.