As corrupt officiating as the Pool game last year. Why were the 2 penalties yellow cards? Otta's red was pathetic, 1 for the penalty that should not have been awarded and the 2nd yellow he hardly touched him. Ref was so biased, notice their player rugby tackle Silva i think, no yellow. We knew Var would fuck us and it did. Notice those penalties compared to Smalling and Utd getting away with it re Var last weekend.
Should we be getting Spanish officials with Pep in charge of us.
And they wonder why we boo the Cl anthem

SANE!!
What a free kick, more of them please. Few raised eyebrows I'm sure when aguero came off, if he didn't who knows if sterling's goal would have happened. Lesson learned, Pep knows.
More stressful a game than I anticipated but we love a 1 up, 2-1 down then a 3-2 win. Come on city!!!

watching the reply of Sterlings winning goal, that 80 yard pass from Eddie, amazing - 1st assit for a goalie in the champs league this season

Fantastic comeback against all odds, the referee, and the hordes of players surrounding him at every opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.