As corrupt officiating as the Pool game last year. Why were the 2 penalties yellow cards? Otta's red was pathetic, 1 for the penalty that should not have been awarded and the 2nd yellow he hardly touched him. Ref was so biased, notice their player rugby tackle Silva i think, no yellow. We knew Var would fuck us and it did. Notice those penalties compared to Smalling and Utd getting away with it re Var last weekend.
Should we be getting Spanish officials with Pep in charge of us.
And they wonder why we boo the Cl anthem
I'd love to be a fly on the wall during our disciplinary hearing with UEFA (5 yellows in one match).

I'm buzzing. Imagine if you were there!

That free-kick from Leroy was just beautiful. Schalke must be so gutted but I bet the rest of football is looking on and thinking wow Manchester City. That is the type of thing that the great sides do.

Should be a good crowd and return game at the etihad , they will bring a few fans it will create a good atmosphere

All together now "10 men we've only got 10 men, we've only......."

Oh and Emerson has more assists than Sanchez!

Would hate to be the City fan who made the calculated decision about 5 min before Sanes free kick to leave the arena... he had paid so much to make the trip... Booked 3 days off work... I guarantee there was one.
Anyone thats been following us for longer than 10 years would never have left early

Think the Schalke manager and his players should be utterly ashamed of themselves. They were clearly doing their utmost to influence the referee for the first 'penalty'. Are teams allowed to look at phones/tablets on the bench and then carry on like that?

Great character and desire from the team.
That said KDB was terrible again and Gundogan a passenger.
Crazy not to start Sane tonight.
Officiating disgraceful again from UEFA who still clearly have an agenda against us.
Oh and Walton is a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.