Think the Schalke manager and his players should be utterly ashamed of themselves. They were clearly doing their utmost to influence the referee for the first 'penalty'. Are teams allowed to look at phones/tablets on the bench and then carry on like that?

How some of their players were still on the pitch with all the moaning in the refs face. Didn’t book their players a few times for fouls. He completely lost control of that game and was influenced by their moaning on and off the pitch.

I'm buzzing. Imagine if you were there!

That free-kick from Leroy was just beautiful. Schalke must be so gutted but I bet the rest of football is looking on and thinking wow Manchester City. That is the type of thing that the great sides do.

Also buzzing but with a hint of frustration that we always get fucked over by the official's in the CL. Getting out of jail v schalke is one thing, against a top team no chance.

Why do you think ? They're fucking corrupt.

I've no problem with the second penalty, or the sending off, they're both just idiotic, especially when the referee was so obviously bent.
As I said to @SWP's back in the match thread, the actual decisions aside, the implementation of VAR (and the way it is functioning in practice), is farcical.

There was far too much confusion, delay, and opaqueness in the way the referee handled the incidents and the VAR “assistance”.

Many changes need to be made or it will continue to be maligned, and deservingly so.

Why did VAR not give us the offside for the 1st penalty. Well we know why. Blatant cheating. VAR will protect the teams UEFA wants to protect ie See Madrid v Ajax.
Of course it will,just wait for it’s introduction to the premier league.

1st pen incorrect , 2nd correct , Ota stupid foul and was a sending off , fantastic comeback from the lads and a fully deserved win........oh a feck off uefa if var wasnt working then how can you book Ota in the 1st place and award a pen ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.