Would hate to be the City fan who made the calculated decision about 5 min before Sanes free kick to leave the arena... he had paid so much to make the trip... Booked 3 days off work... I guarantee there was one.
No point away in europe, you can't get out until they let you out, wouldn't surprise me if all ours are still in there now.

Come on lads, both penalties and the red were valid. Even more impressive how the team reacted and fought to the last minute to win. Hands down a 2-2 result abroad would've been a great result but they played for the win. Noone thought about the referee, they only believed on the win. And they won. That's how you can win titles. Great goal by Sané.

I said in the match thread that Sane needed to be brought on for Sterling, well at least I was half right. Ha ha.
We're fucking strange team at times. From utter bellends to utter kings.

UEFA won't let us win this though.

We need to have Fernandinho playing as Defensive Midfielder (Gundogan was just average in that position), that is what was missing all game in our midfield, he is such an important player to us with the way Pep wants us to play.

Great win which obviously assuages some of the anger felt at uefa and their shamelessly biased officials but we had to work a hell of a lot harder than we should’ve had to and I hope we can recover in time for Wembley

Walton explaining the second pen/offside very well for those still confused. He’s still a twat though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.