Walton is a twat but under his interpretation of the laws smack the ball into the penalty area hope it his someone's arm hand it's a pen to a old fart like me that's bollocks it's hand to ball not ball to hand rant over well done city

Come on lads, both penalties and the red were valid. Even more impressive how the team reacted and fought to the last minute to win. Hands down a 2-2 result abroad would've been a great result but they played for the win. Noone thought about the referee, they only believed on the win. And they won. That's how you can win titles. Great goal by Sané.

No chance
1 was handball deliberate? No
2 do you get booked for accidental handball? No

Red card yes but the yellow first a joke.
Surprised sterling wasn’t disallowed for nudge

VAR is a joke
Killing the game

Be interesting to see the VAR statement penalty 1 coming out.....

The ref on the pitch is always in complete control except when we tell him hes not..

He gave a corner and seen/ heard nothing or from his on field assistants to change

his mind. The penalty decision is not a line drawn but a considered decision that the

referee on the pitch has to decide or not, hes not seen anything to change his decision.

As the referee on the pitch always says, if I cannot/didn't see it defacto I cannot give it...

Peter Walton has just spouted a load of fucking bollocks to downplay 3 ex footballers telling him how v.a.r . got both decisions wrong. 'The rules' which aint 'the rules' a day ago

And fair play to them for saying so rather tban tbe usual sheep who just agree with every stinking shite it inflicts.

Don't know how this bloke gets on a telecast , biased waste of space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.