Funny how when Neville hand balled in the area for Everton Walton gave no penalty. Different laws eh Peter

Why did VAR not give us the offside for the 1st penalty. Well we know why. Blatant cheating. VAR will protect the teams UEFA wants to protect ie See Madrid v Ajax.
1) it was the second penalty

2) no infringement is made until he gets near the ball and thus the foul on him takes precedence.

It’s been explained a dozen or so times now and Walton (the twat) just explained again on BT.

Would hate to be the City fan who made the calculated decision about 5 min before Sanes free kick to leave the arena... he had paid so much to make the trip... Booked 3 days off work... I guarantee there was one.
No point away in europe, you can't get out until they let you out, wouldn't surprise me if all ours are still in there now.

Come on lads, both penalties and the red were valid. Even more impressive how the team reacted and fought to the last minute to win. Hands down a 2-2 result abroad would've been a great result but they played for the win. Noone thought about the referee, they only believed on the win. And they won. That's how you can win titles. Great goal by Sané.
No. 1st penalty was incredibly harsh and shouldn't of even been a booking. 2nd pen one player was offside when the freekick was taken so if VAR was used correctly it should of been a freekick to us. See the picture below. 2nd yellow for Otamendi was again harsh and to me the ref couldn't wait to send him off
f204e8156e3dcc2b041dc615087f0e1c.jpg

Because they were the correct decisions?

Not according to Dermot Gallagher who has stated that the 1st one was very harsh and that in the premier league they would have looked at the freekick and if a player was offside that was involved in the play which Sane was then they would have given offside so maybe not as clear cut as you think

2 penalties AND a sending off?

The more conspiritous amongst us would claim there was an agenda against us not progressing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.