Because despite being a leading member of the “they fuck us over/agenda brigade” I agreed with both decisions tonight and won’t change that just because some people are losing their shit and calling me names.

If you agree with the handball penalty, I would love to see us ever get a similar decision in the same competition. It simply wouldn't happen. Ever.

Doesn’t matter. He still has his arm there in the first place making his body larger and stops it travelling at goal.

It’s fucking immaterial now as it’s happened and I’m not sure what cathartic experience is being had by calling everything and everyone bent. I thought it was a pen, I still think it’s a pen and I will always think it’s a pen.

Then why didn't we get that one on Sunday!

It might have helped the BT Otamendi penalty discussion if they’d played it a normal speed as well as slow motion. At normal speed it would have been much easier to judge whether he had time to move his arm out of the way. Peter Walton seemed to base his opinion on the slow motion only.
About a quarter to a third of a second I reckon. Most cricket slip catches off a fast bowler are around half a second. It was harsh.

Doesn’t matter. He still has his arm there in the first place making his body larger and stops it travelling at goal.

It’s fucking immaterial now as it’s happened and I’m not sure what cathartic experience is being had by calling everything and everyone bent. I thought it was a pen, I still think it’s a pen and I will always think it’s a pen.
Where was his arm supposed to be?

Because despite being a leading member of the “they fuck us over/agenda brigade” I agreed with both decisions tonight and won’t change that just because some people are losing their shit and calling me names.
Can you imagine that bullshit being given against Madrid or united ?

Defenders hoping to make a block on a shot are supposed to throw themselves at the ball or stand in the way with their arms tucked behind their backs? What absolute horse shit!! Never a pen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.