Great result but I hate this competition- just as much as I despise UEFA. I’ll boooo that shitty anthem even more.

- VAR will fuckin ruin this game I love .... unless it becomes open and transparent enabling the fans to see and hear what is going on , ala cricket , rugby league , rugby union etc

- Otamendi is as thick as pig shit , we all knew a second yellow was coming if he gave the ref a slight chance to give one.

- Sane’s Free kick is as good as they get , wow what a strike.

- Onwards and upwards blues , Chelsea you are next.
- VAR will fuckin ruin this game I love .... unless it becomes open and transparent enabling the fans to see and hear what is going on , ala cricket , rugby league , rugby union etc

- Otamendi is as thick as pig shit , we all knew a second yellow was coming if he gave the ref a slight chance to give one.

- Sane’s Free kick is as good as they get , wow what a strike.

- Onwards and upwards blues , Chelsea you are next.
VAR will absolutely not kill the game. Liverpool and the Rags are fucking desperate for it to fail.

Where exactly w
I was reallly dissapointed and angry at our game for a while ,but atleast we fought til the end and with some luck and brilliant free kick we won it with one man down.Thats a champions mentality and hopefully we finish it off at home in the first half.
Where exactly was our luck?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.