Scholes, ITV disgrace

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Last night took me back to the way we were spoken of pre our FA Cup win in 2011.

I think there will always be a sense among some that we don't belong. When people think in those terms it's difficult for them to talk about you in a manner that is in any way respectful. That Eurosport article encapsulates what many in football think about us, but rarely say publicly. That Scholes was considered appropriate to comment upon City in that context says just as much in its own way. The feelings of City fans feature well down the list of editorial priorities, especially at ITV, which relies, unlike Sky and the BBC, almost exclusively on advertising revenue for turnover.

As to Scholes, that he is allowed to comment upon anything on national television is a lamentable state of affairs. I believe he is educationally sub-normal, sinfully dull, lacking any discernible sign of original thought whatoever and has a way of delivering his words that is truly offensive to the ears. He is exactly like I'd imagine someone to act and speak following six months of extensive electroshock therapy.

Quality assessment of Scholes. Basically the man has zip all to say that is original, interesting or insightful.

Last night we had Scholes in the studio and Clive "cleeeesheeeee"" Tyldsley, another self confessed Man Utd supporter. Up to the point where he joined Aston Villa, we also had Roy effin Keane, another well known Rag diddy boy providing further unbiased City comment.

blueinsa said:
Last night took me back to the way we were spoken of pre our FA Cup win in 2011.

I think there will always be a sense among some that we don't belong. When people think in those terms it's difficult for them to talk about you in a manner that is in any way respectful. That Eurosport article encapsulates what many in football think about us, but rarely say publicly. That Scholes was considered appropriate to comment upon City in that context says just as much in its own way. The feelings of City fans feature well down the list of editorial priorities, especially at ITV, which relies, unlike Sky and the BBC, almost exclusively on advertising revenue for turnover.

As to Scholes, that he is allowed to comment upon anything on national television is a lamentable state of affairs. I believe he is educationally sub-normal, sinfully dull, lacking any discernible sign of original thought whatoever and has a way of delivering his words that is truly offensive to the ears. He is exactly like I'd imagine someone to act and speak following six months of extensive electroshock therapy.

I do so love a pirate education.
Arh

Scholes and Rio are trying to score cheap brownie points with the rags. Scholes never wanted to speak as a player ,now you can't shut the fucker up. Scholes is trying to be a controversial pundit making headlines for coming out with attacks, not many will respect him as a pundit. He spoke glowing about Unsold Trafford,if it's so good why did his captain have to come out and say it's too quiet and is attracting the prawn sandwich brigade. United made public headlines for not selling out against Bayer Leverkusen and Cluj FC in the Champions league.

Gaylord du Bois said:
blueinsa said:

I do so love a pirate education.
Arh

:))

The thing is, he was rippin our fans befor the game even started ! Dont get me wrong, the atmos has got to a point where i no longer feel i want to part with with that sort of money to attend games.

Im not proud but at the end of the season just gone, i completed a year and a half ban-funnily enough it was due to tryin to create an atmos. Iv been to one game since and i have not renewed and dont see myself rushin to do so. I go for the atmos. Iv had too many occasion lookin around and wondering what the fook is up with everyone. Why just stand there with a face like a smacked arse !. This is in the singin section as well !.

I should be goin cold turkey, but im not

My problem with scholes is that although we need improving, we're not as bad as rags, arse, chels etc. He was just rippin into us and it really wasnt the time to do it.!.

brilliant !

Maybe he was on orders from old trafford to slag City and the fans off, because it's seems too of cheered up all the plastic rags on facebook, took their mind off scraping three points against West Ham thanks to a linesman at weekend. Also I never watch utd on tv, but when i've old trafford i've never felt blow away with the atmosphere, but then again it was only a Manchester Derby !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.