Scholes, ITV disgrace

Can't win, staying away from CL games because the competition is bent and pointless and the refs are corrupt but stopping in and listening to this ginger ape is enough to finally tune out of ITV CL coverage altogether.
Wish we could just say thanks but the draws a joke, think we'll take a rain check and give our place to somebody else.

Gaylord du Bois said:
blueinsa said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Last night took me back to the way we were spoken of pre our FA Cup win in 2011.

I think there will always be a sense among some that we don't belong. When people think in those terms it's difficult for them to talk about you in a manner that is in any way respectful. That Eurosport article encapsulates what many in football think about us, but rarely say publicly. That Scholes was considered appropriate to comment upon City in that context says just as much in its own way. The feelings of City fans feature well down the list of editorial priorities, especially at ITV, which relies, unlike Sky and the BBC, almost exclusively on advertising revenue for turnover.

As to Scholes, that he is allowed to comment upon anything on national television is a lamentable state of affairs. I believe he is educationally sub-normal, sinfully dull, lacking any discernible sign of original thought whatoever and has a way of delivering his words that is truly offensive to the ears. He is exactly like I'd imagine someone to act and speak following six months of extensive electroshock therapy.

I do so love a pirate education.
Arh

An edit like that deserves pieces of eight!

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Last night took me back to the way we were spoken of pre our FA Cup win in 2011.

I think there will always be a sense among some that we don't belong. When people think in those terms it's difficult for them to talk about you in a manner that is in any way respectful. That Eurosport article encapsulates what many in football think about us, but rarely say publicly. That Scholes was considered appropriate to comment upon City in that context says just as much in its own way. The feelings of City fans feature well down the list of editorial priorities, especially at ITV, which relies, unlike Sky and the BBC, almost exclusively on advertising revenue for turnover.

As to Scholes, that he is allowed to comment upon anything on national television is a lamentable state of affairs. I believe he is educationally sub-normal, sinfully dull, lacking any discernible sign of original thought whatoever and has a way of delivering his words that is truly offensive to the ears. He is exactly like I'd imagine someone to act and speak following six months of extensive electroshock therapy.

Quality assessment of Scholes. Basically the man has zip all to say that is original, interesting or insightful.

Last night we had Scholes in the studio and Clive "cleeeesheeeee"" Tyldsley, another self confessed Man Utd supporter. Up to the point where he joined Aston Villa, we also had Roy effin Keane, another well known Rag diddy boy providing further unbiased City comment.

The little spiteful twunt is so opinionated, in the Independent and on tv...would love to ask him, face to face, what he thinks about the current utd assistant manager fucking his brothers wife , making her have an abortion, and if he thinks such an act of family fun makes him a deceitful man who cannot be trusted, and weather, in all the sordid circumstances this makes him;

A. An ideal candidate to be involved in management at the biggest,most famous club on the planet.and:

B.An ideal person to go into business with when deciding to become joint owners of a lower league football club.

Also, following his attack on yaya toure , if he himself had any siblings, and if one of them tragically died, if he could see himself playing top class football , without a dip in form weeks after the event....The point here being, that any criticism of any player should always be balanced, not spiteful and the ginger pigs failure to even acknowledge yaya,s loss as a possible reason for loss of form means that the ex rag should not be entrusted with such lofty platforms to air his views.

Fuck off scholes.

amazing,they flash a bit of cash,hire a turtle and sign a few players and the arrogance starts flowing through their veins again..
from top to bottom they`ve found their gobshite mouths again....
didn`t hear a peep from them last year.

Bilboblue said:
Paul_Powers_Tash said:
Is this the level we've come too?

Blame everyone apart from ourselves? Fuck the excuses for not being there tonight, I'm sick of hearing the shit spouted on here to justify their decision not to go and support the lads. Everyone who normally goes but didn't bother tonight is the reason Scholes had us on toast tonight. its your fault not his.

For all you conspiracy theorists who think we are being stitched up let me draw you another scenario. Scholes and ITV turn up tonight to find a packed stadium with a hostile atmosphere that drives the team on to a glorious victory. How much fun would Scholes have had then?

I had 8 rows of empty seats in front of me as I watched from my season ticket in tier 3 of the East stand. Disgrace. "We've not taken to it", "the ticket prices", "I can't afford it", PATHETIC. Are our fans really the poorest people in football? Really?, the scoucers who have fuck all will sell out every CL match. It was the crowd who dragged them over the line in their last game in the CL.

Tonight we had no crowd, hence no atmosphere and no passion. Sheikh Mansour must wonder why he bothered.

Either support City or don't. Get to the game, forget the excuses, find a way, and make yourself heard. Period.

*snifffffffffffffffff*

Got the same whiff...

as for the word 'period'... are we hosting one of our American cousins, or has s/he suddenly become aware of menstrual issues ??

On the plus side, my little sister appears to be becoming a Man City fan as she is so offended by the unfair treatment we recieve at the hands of the press. Perhaps we will become the club of choice of the counterculture? Rebelling against what "the man" tries to force down our throats? I somehow doubt this, but it would be funny if we became the St Pauli of England

Scholes was an absolute disgrace last night with his biased anti-City opinions.
ITV should cancel his contract with immediate effect.
It's quite funny really because as a player I always despised Gary Neville more than Scholes but as a pundit it's now the opposite.

dennishasdoneit said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:

Quality assessment of Scholes. Basically the man has zip all to say that is original, interesting or insightful.

Last night we had Scholes in the studio and Clive "cleeeesheeeee"" Tyldsley, another self confessed Man Utd supporter. Up to the point where he joined Aston Villa, we also had Roy effin Keane, another well known Rag diddy boy providing further unbiased City comment.

The little spiteful twunt is so opinionated, in the Independent and on tv...would love to ask him, face to face, what he thinks about the current utd assistant manager fucking his brothers wife , making her have an abortion, and if he thinks such an act of family fun makes him a deceitful man who cannot be trusted, and weather, in all the sordid circumstances this makes him;

A. An ideal candidate to be involved in management at the biggest,most famous club on the planet.and:

B.An ideal person to go into business with when deciding to become joint owners of a lower league football club.

Also, following his attack on yaya toure , if he himself had any siblings, and if one of them tragically died, if he could see himself playing top class football , without a dip in form weeks after the event....The point here being, that any criticism of any player should always be balanced, not spiteful and the ginger pigs failure to even acknowledge yaya,s loss as a possible reason for loss of form means that the ex rag should not be entrusted with such lofty platforms to air his views.

Fuck off scholes.
On the other hand, and rather than wasting all those words on someone who would struggle to assimilate the blurb written on the back of a cornflakes packet, you could just twat the vapid homunculus into orbit.

eastmanc said:
mick10 said:
Paul_Powers_Tash said:
Is this the level we've come too?

Blame everyone apart from ourselves? Fuck the excuses for not being there tonight, I'm sick of hearing the shit spouted on here to justify their decision not to go and support the lads. Everyone who normally goes but didn't bother tonight is the reason Scholes had us on toast tonight. its your fault not his.

For all you conspiracy theorists who think we are being stitched up let me draw you another scenario. Scholes and ITV turn up tonight to find a packed stadium with a hostile atmosphere that drives the team on to a glorious victory. How much fun would Scholes have had then?

I had 8 rows of empty seats in front of me as I watched from my season ticket in tier 3 of the East stand. Disgrace. "We've not taken to it", "the ticket prices", "I can't afford it", PATHETIC. Are our fans really the poorest people in football? Really?, the scoucers who have fuck all will sell out every CL match. It was the crowd who dragged them over the line in their last game in the CL.

Tonight we had no crowd, hence no atmosphere and no passion. Sheikh Mansour must wonder why he bothered.

Either support City or don't. Get to the game, forget the excuses, find a way, and make yourself heard. Period.
This is a good post and hard to disagree with. However the original point is about Scholes and his obvious loyalties and dislike of City. No one's blaming him on the defeat but it's worth the point about his clear bias against City ( I thought the ginger twat was ready to burst out laughing!)and why, and how ITV saw fit to bring the tramp in as a pundit for this game??? He has no wish to give any praise or plaudits to City as a team or club, and Lee Dixon who is a blue is much to professional to tell him to 'just fuck up!!' Never mind the fact Scholes is an ex dyed in the wool red (Oldham.......never) and as a pundit is absolutely awful.Should never have been on that show for that match. He enjoyed that result just slightly less than a defeat. He really is a hateful fucker.
o

But we wasn't defeated!
Just noticed that sorry. What was I thinking there?? Slap accepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.