Scholes, ITV disgrace

Why does anybody listen to these cunts? I've never heard any of these pillocks commenting during a match and I don't listen or watch before the match, at half time or after the match has ended. I have honestly never even heard the ginger twats voice. Sounds like self inflicted pain to me. Now Alan Hansen on the other hand. Thankfully he has been fucked off from commentating on the matches I see.

CITY24/7 said:
Yes I know I should chill really -after all it is Sunday - but he's such a firkin annoying ginga twat ! - in fact he's a bad advert for gingers !

Nah you're right to get angry, but my advice is channeling it.

I never tire of watching free streams of matches, especially when certain streams purely show the match and nothing else.

dobobobo said:
CITY24/7 said:
Yes I know I should chill really -after all it is Sunday - but he's such a firkin annoying ginga twat ! - in fact he's a bad advert for gingers !

I never tire of watching free streams of matches, especially when certain streams purely show the match and nothing else.

Bingo.

Some of them sopcast russian streams have half-time strippers. Proper civilised

stonerblue said:
dobobobo said:
CITY24/7 said:

Bingo.

Damn it!

All I ever get on Sopcast is their football and fully clothed cheer leaders at half time! That said I think always end up with a Bulgarian channel.

I sent I complaint to the ITV in regard to Scholes commentary during the Roma game and this is the reply I got

Dear Noel,

Thank you for your recent email regarding Paul Scholes.

I can confirm that your comments have been registered here at ITV Viewer Services.

ITV Sport endeavours to provide its viewers with first-class coverage when broadcasting football matches and a lot of thought is given to the studio guests along with the commentary for each game to ensure that they are well balanced. The presentation team are employed to offer their professional opinion and analysis. This is based upon their personal experiences and interpretation of the game, regardless of nationality or club connections.

Unfortunately, it is a proven fact that when it comes to such matches and tournaments we are never going to please all of our viewers. However, please be assured that we have welcomed your feedback and confirm that your thoughts have been duly noted.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV Viewer Services.
If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Leon

ITV Viewer Services Officer

ITV Viewer Services | ITV plc
Tel: 0344 88 14150 | viewerservices@itv.com
Hours of Opening: 09.00 - 19.00 Mon-Fri, 10.00 - 19.00 Sat. Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
ITV plc Head Office Tel +44 (0) 20 7157 3000 itv.com

dobobobo said:
stonerblue said:
dobobobo said:

Bingo.

Damn it!

All I ever get on Sopcast is their football and fully clothed cheer leaders at half time! That said I think always end up with a Bulgarian channel.

I must admit i get quite excited as well....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.