Scholes, ITV disgrace

I'm ginger,well more of a greying stubble now to be honest at 45,this twat and Mick Hucknall have done us irreparable damage over the years and put us back decades,used to be a belting poster of Hucknall in South nightclub with 'Jesus loves you,everyone else thinks you're a twat' under his picture

erast fandorin said:
I'm ginger,well more of a greying stubble now to be honest at 45,this twat and Mick Hucknall have done us irreparable damage over the years and put us back decades,used to be a belting poster of Hucknall in South nightclub with 'Jesus loves you,everyone else thinks you're a twat' under his picture
Not just those two tbf.

erast fandorin said:

They'd both be cunts regardless of their genes.

erast fandorin said:

This Ginger Fraud is trying to cement himself as the Greatest English Midfielder of his Generation!
The Red Propaganda Machine& his legions of aSS LICKING sycophants are perpetuating this myth. They even unashamedly quote the Flattery & trashtalk of Zidane (French satire) & Pep, Xavi et al (Spanish Trashtalk) to buttress this claim. LMAO.

The Proof of the Pudding is
"What individual honors has he garnered from his peers (PFA) or the FWA Footballer of the Year awards"? Nada, not even one!!!! T

It's incumbent of us to state the truth about this English Player who turned his back on England & knock him of his soap box!.'

The more it's not challenged the more he becomes a 'powerful' voice& continues to do us irreparable damage!

blueplan said:
erast fandorin said:

This Ginger Fraud is trying to cement himself as the Greatest English Midfielder of his Generation!
The Red Propaganda Machine& his legions of aSS LICKING sycophants are perpetuating this myth. They even unashamedly quote the Flattery & trashtalk of Zidane (French satire) & Pep, Xavi et al (Spanish Trashtalk) to buttress this claim. LMAO.

The Proof of the Pudding is
"What individual honors has he garnered from his peers (PFA) or the FWA Footballer of the Year awards"? Nada, not even one!!!! T

It's incumbent of us to state the truth about this English Player who turned his back on England & knock him of his soap box!.'

The more it's not challenged the more he becomes a 'powerful' voice& continues to do us irreparable damage!

It is entirely possible to seperate the masterful player and the ineptitude of the man. Look at Platini.

noelhig said:
I sent I complaint to the ITV in regard to Scholes commentary during the Roma game and this is the reply I got

Dear Noel,

Thank you for your recent email regarding Paul Scholes.

I can confirm that your comments have been registered here at ITV Viewer Services.

ITV Sport endeavours to provide its viewers with first-class coverage when broadcasting football matches and a lot of thought is given to the studio guests along with the commentary for each game to ensure that they are well balanced. The presentation team are employed to offer their professional opinion and analysis. This is based upon their personal experiences and interpretation of the game, regardless of nationality or club connections.

Unfortunately, it is a proven fact that when it comes to such matches and tournaments we are never going to please all of our viewers. However, please be assured that we have welcomed your feedback and confirm that your thoughts have been duly noted.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV Viewer Services.
If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Leon

ITV Viewer Services Officer

ITV Viewer Services | ITV plc
Tel: 0344 88 14150 | viewerservices@itv.com
Hours of Opening: 09.00 - 19.00 Mon-Fri, 10.00 - 19.00 Sat. Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
ITV plc Head Office Tel +44 (0) 20 7157 3000 itv.com

Same pile of horse shit they sent me. Don't let it drop, keep emailing them until you get some joy.

kippaxblue76 said:
noelhig said:
I sent I complaint to the ITV in regard to Scholes commentary during the Roma game and this is the reply I got

Dear Noel,

I can confirm that your comments have been registered here at ITV Viewer Services.

ITV Sport endeavours to provide its viewers with first-class coverage when broadcasting football matches and a lot of thought is given to the studio guests along with the commentary for each game to ensure that they are well balanced. The presentation team are employed to offer their professional opinion and analysis. This is based upon their personal experiences and interpretation of the game, regardless of nationality or club connections.

Unfortunately, it is a proven fact that when it comes to such matches and tournaments we are never going to please all of our viewers. However, please be assured that we have welcomed your feedback and confirm that your thoughts have been duly noted.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV Viewer Services.

Kind regards,

Leon

Hours of Opening: 09.00 - 19.00 Mon-Fri, 10.00 - 19.00 Sat. Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.

Same pile of horse shit they sent me. Don't let it drop, keep emailing them until you get some joy.

Waste of time lads....without checking it looks exactly the same just the change of a probably genetic name at the bottom.

The only thing we can do if withdraw subscription if a SKY or BT with BBC and ITV we're fucked. Even if we sang about them being cunts they'd just turn down the microphones round the ground.

blue b4 the moon said:
kippaxblue76 said:
noelhig said:

Dear Noel,

Kind regards,

Leon

Waste of time lads....without checking it looks exactly the same just the change of a probably genetic name at the bottom.

The only thing we can do if withdraw subscription if a SKY or BT with BBC and ITV we're fucked. Even if we sang about them being c**ts they'd just turn down the microphones round the ground.

There is plenty that can be achieved when the factors are broken down -

1/ ITV are a commercial enterprise entirely dependent on viewing figures and advertising revenue.
2/ We have a sizable fanbase.
3/ What we're demanding isnt hard for them to cede to - to stop having United 'legends' who hate us sit in the pundits chairs during City games.

Next response from ITV.

Thank you for your further email.

Paul will be part of ITV's Champions League coverage throughout the season as his experience in the competition is unmatched amongst English players, having played more times than any other English player at this level. He is also one of a handful of English players to have more than 1 Champions League winners medals, although he was suspended for the final in 1999.

Please be assured we did make efforts to have a former Manchester City player on the panel, and we will do the same when we show City again this season.

Your comments and complaint has been logged here at ITV and has been made available to the relevant teams involved in the selection and production process.

Thank you for contacting ITV.

Kind regards,

Lucy

ITV Viewer Services Supervisor

kippaxblue76 said:
Next response from ITV.

Thank you for your further email.

Paul will be part of ITV's Champions League coverage throughout the season as his experience in the competition is unmatched amongst English players, having played more times than any other English player at this level. He is also one of a handful of English players to have more than 1 Champions League winners medals, although he was suspended for the final in 1999.

Please be assured we did make efforts to have a former Manchester City player on the panel, and we will do the same when we show City again this season.

Your comments and complaint has been logged here at ITV and has been made available to the relevant teams involved in the selection and production process.

Thank you for contacting ITV.

Kind regards,

Lucy

ITV Viewer Services Supervisor

We need our best players to retire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.