Schweinstiger saga...

it wasn't moved because he mentioned player(s) names

it wasn't moved because he mentioned personal company details (albeit in hindsight this was probably going to happen anyway)

it wasn't moved because he was bullshitting (whether he is or not, only time will tell)

he hasn't been banned and there is no reason to ban him

it was moved because it had been reported several times for turning into a slanging match between two people.

just hope its true, it seemed far fetched but still plausible at same time. would be a real 'wow' signing.

It would be good if someone else could confirm or deny the story. I mean even the papers dont have anything about schweinsteiger coming to city.

Anyone else have any news on him?

20sbc07 said:
It would be good if someone else could confirm or deny the story. I mean even the papers dont have anything about schweinsteiger coming to city.

Ajay said that a deal had been concluded at 5pm (UK time) yesterday but in another country and this was just before Corkys thread.

Could be two different stories but with Tolmies, TIGER clue and all this you do wonder......

I received news from my contact at Bayern (earlier today) that he'll only be able to update me from Thursday on as that is when they restart training apparently (and when his contacts will be back). Said it was plausible though.

Dickov 99 said:
20sbc07 said:

Ajay said that a deal had been concluded at 5pm (UK time) yesterday but in another country and this was just before Corkys thread.

Could be two different stories but with Tolmies, TIGER clue and all this you do wonder......

Yeah i saw them too, It really does look like we signed schweinsteiger yesterday based on all the info here. Its just a bit strange that the papers/news dont have anything on it, they usually get info on almost every transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.