Scientology.....

n_mcfc said:
Scientologists believe that 75 million years ago an evil galactic ruler, named Xenu, solved overpopulation by bringing trillions of people to Earth in DC-8 space planes, stacking them around volcanoes and nuking them. Then the souls of these dead space aliens were captured and boxed up and taken to cinemas where they were shown films of what life should be like, false ideas containing God, the devil and Christ and told to get ill.

After that they supposedly clustered together and now inhabit our bodies. Scientologists believe that if they rid themselves of these body thetans then they will be healthier and will gain special powers like mind-over-matter.
Like most religion...a load of sillly noncence...what ever next........ virgin births!!!!!

dannybcity said:
Nah, people don't believe that surely?

Lol, well South Park said they did!

Nah I don't think they believe in that but it's a common myth that they do. Scientology is all based upon moderate, intermediate and higher levels or something. They 'need to ensure that each member is ready' to advance to the next level. Not sure tbh, just sounds like a load of bull. I did a personality test in the shop thing on Deansgate, for a laugh might I add! Me and two mates agreed that we'd not answer the questions honestly and see what our results were like but I have yet to recieve them 6 months on. Anyway, while I was in there doing that, some woman was giving a fella a speech about the 12(?) different stages and how Scientology does this for you. He seemed interested, I wasn't.

dannybcity said:
For a laugh? Course it was.

;)

Haha, it wasn't in the end. 300 questions, cheeky bastards. Some right messed up people in that shop!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.