Scientology

Pretty offensive thread actually.

You might not agree with it but I think people should start respecting the beliefs of somebody who has faith in Xenu being the dictator of a galactic confederacy that brought his people to earth and who are constantly haunted by Thetans which only the Church of Scientology can exorcise in exchange for all your life earnings.

I was mithered by them to take a "personality" test by them back in 1973. After completing the test they told me I had a major personality disorder ,but they could sort me out if I paid them a sum of money and joined their religion.
I told them to FUCK OFF and stormed out of the building whilst they mulled over my response.
CUNTS the lot of them.

They were very convincing. It’s a cult.

eh?

they all were at some time or other.
Well yeah but none of them were able to look it up on the internet. I get following a religion because the whole of your society demands it and it might even be dangerous not to. But until very recently no-one was born into Scientology.

Originally no one was born into Christianity or Islam. They were tiny little sects.

Didn't anyone find it funny that they kept asking the reporter what he was afraid of over and over when they banned him from the rally, in a public place no less, and actually had the cops help keep him out? When they themselves were afraid what he may expose. Hypocritically ironical.

Pretty offensive thread actually.

You might not agree with it but I think people should start respecting the beliefs of somebody who has faith in Xenu being the dictator of a galactic confederacy that brought his people to earth and who are constantly haunted by Thetans which only the Church of Scientology can exorcise in exchange for all your life earnings.

Never thought of it like that, you're right, I'm off to sign up. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.