score predictions Group A

Does the Europa League group go down to head to head first or GD first? But anyway, I think we'll draw tonight and Juve have MASSIVE injury problems so I'm leaning for another draw for them :)

anyone had a look at our bench, its frightening!

alright apart from jo...but the rest. just shows the strength we have

i think we will win this with them scoring along the way, 2-1, 3-1.

iv had a dabble on us and juve to win! so i hope im right!

philinho said:
LechFan said:
And if you lose and Juve draw/lose, we both are practically qualified. :)
Good point, didn't even consider the possibility we might lose ;)
Yeah well, how shall I put it. Sorry you didn't consider the possibility that just became reality. :D

But relax, I'm sure we both qualify.

And it wasn't a great match for Lech, we can do much better. We just had some luck exactly when we needed.

LechFan said:
philinho said:
Good point, didn't even consider the possibility we might lose ;)
Yeah well, how shall I put it. Sorry you didn't consider the possibility that just became reality. :D

But relax, I'm sure we both qualify.

And it wasn't a great match for Lech, we can do much better. We just had some luck exactly when we needed.

Yeah I was only joking with that (hence the wink), doing everything I can to not turn into an arrogant fan like those across the way :-)

For the record, I thought a draw would have been a fair result, thought we were the stronger team in the first half, but nothing you can do about your second goal.

Like you say, I'm sure we'll both qualify now, if we beat salzburg next and you beat juve at your place we can party :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.