Scotland at the Euros

Jocks are getting a bit of stick today on here, I want England to beat Scotland for the obvious reasons but good luck in the game against us mate.
Cheers, as for getting stick? It's par for the course. We don't have a lot if excellent players. But Gilmour, Turnbull and Patterson are. They need to play, and Tierney needs to start too. Dykes cannot be involved, unless oranges need cutting. Gunnerger nailed it Clarke shat it

What an earth happened to Scottish football ? Bremner, Johnstone, Law, Dalglish, Souness..some great players there, world class..certainly the majority played in England, but still Scottish..has rugby become the more important sport in schools ? hard to understand, but for sure we will have a tough game. If they win, Nicola Sturgeon will be straight onto Boris for sure.

There are literally billions of twats online, myself included, but by fuck, there are some really funny, clever bastards out there. It cheered me up so much, I'm.now convinced we will win at Wembley.
fucking hell was it impregnated with LSD then?

Clarke shat it. Stayed too loyal to the players that got them to the finals instead of picking form players. Bench was probably stronger than the starting XI.
Surely he wasn't saving his best 11 for the England match. Today was their most winnable game of the 3. Although Croatia wouldn't have worried them yesterday

Cheers, as for getting stick? It's par for the course. We don't have a lot if excellent players. But Gilmour, Turnbull and Patterson are. They need to play, and Tierney needs to start too. Dykes cannot be involved, unless oranges need cutting. Gunnerger nailed it Clarke shat it

Thought Scotland were unlucky overall

First goal, back line dropped and it was fatal
Second goal, bad decision taking a pot, when he had an overload outside.
Decision making the big difference at this level.
Thought they kept battling, and made a fair few clear cut openings.

I genuinely wanted Scotland to do wel...at least in this game. I actually had reasonably high hopes, but boy were they dashed. Scotland were utter rubbish today.
It seemed like they couldnt even do simple things correctly. passes across the back 4 were going to feet or behind making everything so ponderous. O'Donnell falling over his own feet, Dykes being Championship class rather than International class.
With all the excitement of the first major tourney in 23years it really was a huge let down and i feel abit sorry fpor all the Scots who had hoped for so much more.
Then again it is abit like Liverpool, get some success and then it all goes wrong and back to the usual normal middle of the road quality.
I watched the Brazil/Venezuela game last night aswell, and even Venezuela were better than Scotland were today.

Reckon Willie Johnston should have passed his meds around the whole team!!!

Thought Scotland were unlucky overall

First goal, back line dropped and it was fatal
Second goal, bad decision taking a pot, when he had an overload outside.
Decision making the big difference at this level.
Thought they kept battling, and made a fair few clear cut openings.
I get that, but, we have better players on the bench. I never go overboard with players, unless it's my clubs and I'm drunk. But, generally I am critical. Turnbull, Gilmour and young Patterson are the real deal. We cannot leave them on the bench. We need to blood them with pressure games. They three and Tierney need to play at Wembley. I would put Forrest up front with Adams. We have no **** else. Obviously.

I genuinely wanted Scotland to do wel...at least in this game. I actually had reasonably high hopes, but boy were they dashed. Scotland were utter rubbish today.
It seemed like they couldnt even do simple things correctly. passes across the back 4 were going to feet or behind making everything so ponderous. O'Donnell falling over his own feet, Dykes being Championship class rather than International class.
With all the excitement of the first major tourney in 23years it really was a huge let down and i feel abit sorry fpor all the Scots who had hoped for so much more.
Then again it is abit like Liverpool, get some success and then it all goes wrong and back to the usual normal middle of the road quality.
I watched the Brazil/Venezuela game last night aswell, and even Venezuela were better than Scotland were today.

Reckon Willie Johnston should have passed his meds around the whole team!!!
I dream of the day we ascend to those heady heights of, middle of the road quality. Bring it on Although, don't underestimate Liverpool. They cunts need to be kept an eye on.

Said the same Gunner. As soon as we seen the team we all groaned. How bad was O'Donnel? He should bring in Turnbull Gilmour and young Patterson, at least they are players if Tierney if fit, he comes in. Dykes is a fucking joke player at this level. McTolminay? A fucking man down.

Exactly the names I mentioned. Adams should have started, Turnbull & Gilmour in midfield, & take your pick from Patterson or Forrest if you want to play wing back. How O'Donnel & Hanley are considered international footballers I have no idea!

Took 1 look at that team & text the wife that it was shite when I was on my way home. The writing was in the wall from then, & everyone could see it apart from Clarke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.