Scotland at the Euros

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
Well here we are, it's been 23 years since we graced a big tournament, a long time, right up there with waiting to be connected with your bank on the phone under covid. This thread is for the small band of us glorious Scots, who bring light and happiness to this fine forum. I have no doubt too, that many of our English friends will pop in to give support and love. Especially if we do a Scotland and fuck ourselves up from a position of strength.

How do I think we will get on? Well, being there is the main thing, obviously, but I am actually quite excited about our chances. We have a number of excellent players, sadly none up front, which unless they start hitting the target, will mean we create chances but miss most of them. We are usually blessed with at least one good striker, but not now, the best I can say about them is they are hard-working. Pish, but hard working, so I hope they read this and decide to shut me the fuck up. I will be delighted if they do.

The first game will be key, at home to the Czechs. A win will set us up, then it's down to Wembley against the much fancied(England only) English. We know on paper we shouldn't have a chance. Will be written off. Just the way we like it. One thing we all know, we will take you on. One ray of hope is Southgate and who he picks. I'm not convinced his selection will be his best and he will go safe initially and reduce England's potency. Here's hoping he makes a **** of it and we benefit from that. He can get it right, after us. Anything but a really good win against us will be a hammer blow. But, enough of my wishful thinking. We will raise our game against England and fight like fuck, of that there is no doubt, and if our better players can create space and chances, you never know.

I have hope we go through, even as a third place team, I would rip your arm out of its socket for that. But, mostly I will be just happy to be there.

I hope everyone enjoys it and we see some great games. To my fellow glorious Scots, how are you feeling? Do you think we can qualify? How drunk will you get if we get something against the Sassenachs? And so on.

Come on Scotland, it's been a long time, the country, well most of it, is right behind you. Give your all as a minimum and you just never know. Good luck lads. Get fucking stuck in.

Hell that was a long post just to say 'we will lose to everyone but fuck England over and climb on the goal posts again'
I never said any of that. As for its length, we like reading more up here. I might do an abridged version for people who have reading difficulties.

Scotland will try hard, but we know it will be hard.

There you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.