Scotland at the Euros

mat

I think Scotland will beat England but they won't get credit for it.

It'll be credited to Gareth Southgate's tactical nouse to finish 2nd in the group to avoid a bastard and embarrassing 2nd round exit.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
At least you qualified. Unlike us.
We used to qualify all the time, or most times. Hopefully we can get back to that. I think tournaments miss supports that add colour and joy. We do that. We can have a good time without having to start trouble and make an absolute **** of ourselves. Pity our teams aren't as good as our support.

Blue Mist

If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.
I never said any of that. As for its length, we like reading more up here. I might do an abridged version for people who have reading difficulties.

Scotland will try hard, but we know it will be hard.

There you go.
Magic, I was paraphrasing. In Off Top you have a great sense of humour, come on here to talk about Scotland and you lose it !

Blue Mist

If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.
I think Scotland will beat England but they won't get credit for it.

It'll be credited to Gareth Southgate's tactical nouse to finish 2nd in the group to avoid a bastard and embarrassing 2nd round exit.
Yep. The fact that we will be outplayed and tactically niaeve (sp) it will be portrayed as deliberate !

Anyway Magic, I have decided to support your lot.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.