Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully Phill doesnt play, Southgate plays his usual defensive dross and we create nothing, the Scots win 3 nil and then the tool resigns. That would be my ideal outcome from tonight.
You can bet that if Phil plays tonight, the Scots (Robertson, McGinn & McTominay) who play for rival Premier League rivals, will try to butcher him.
If a player is sent off tonight in tonight's friendly, will they miss future competitive matches ?
If they don't, I forecast all hell will break out...

Does Channel 4 ever televise England games? I only remember Serie A back in the day. I think even channel 5 used to show some internationals occasionally
Exclusive UK TV rights for all Engerland games until after the Euros.

One more year of Ickkle Micky and Joe Philosophy Cole boring the masses.

Anybody else mildly surprised at the way the media are whipping themselves up into a frenzy about this? I confess I'm a bit astonished at how this game is being bigged up. It hasn't been a major fixture for absolutely decades. I'll vaguely follow it, and it's always nice to beat the jocks, but if they beat us — in a game with absolutely nothing riding on it — I sure as hell won't lose any sleep.
I suppose the media have got nothing much to talk about, football wise, at present. Oh, except the non-event of Sancho's failed career across in Trafford Park.
The right wing English media taking advantage of being able to use borderline racist language because it's Scotland.

I hope Scotland win 3-0 tonight. If they do, cue Channel 4 demanding why the fans aren't breaking the goalposts after.

My only worry is Phil being shitkicked by the angry scouser.

I don’t think we will win, but I don’t think you are any great shakes either. Hopefully everybody has a lovely time, exchanging sandwiches, or barms and you can try our rolls which are much better than any of the shit you get and also pop, or ginger, to wash it all down. And most importantly, we all remain friends. :)

Lovely day in Glasgow for some light refreshments.

2.1 to Scotland, failing that, another score.

You can bet that if Phil plays tonight, the Scots (Robertson, McGinn & McTominay) who play for rival Premier League rivals, will try to butcher him.
If a player is sent off tonight in tonight's friendly, will they miss future competitive matches ?
If they don't, I forecast all hell will break out...
Calm down it will be fine. Probably.

I don’t think we will win, but I don’t think you are any great shakes either. Hopefully everybody has a lovely time, exchanging sandwiches, or barms and you can try our rolls which are much better than any of the shit you get and also pop, or ginger, to wash it all down. And most importantly, we all remain friends. :)

Lovely day in Glasgow for some light refreshments.

2.1 to Scotland, failing that, another score.
Not long back from Ibrox and it’s heaving with England supporters. Club shop doing a roaring trade. I’ve heard Oswalds been packed the last few days as well. I heard the last time Oswalds was this busy was the day / night Lana Woolf was raffling herself

And today's fun fact
Has anyone ever wondered why England's traditional kit is white shirts, blue shorts and white socks!
And why the Scots traditional kit colours reflect the flag of St Andrews !
The Scots colours are just a coincidence
Scotland vs England was the first international and neither country had "colours" . Blue and white was chosen for both teams with the shirt shorts and sock colours reversed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.