Scotland v England - Tue 12th Sept, 19:45 | Friendly

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aren’t you forgetting Chris Iwelumo?

Can't remember if he's from Kilmarnock/Ayrshire for sure but he's definitely got some links to these parts...to the extent that he has been in my house once or twice many moons ago..true (and totally irrelevant) story!

That miss vs Norway would be right up there if I was to think about worst ever misses I've seen, even more so given its significance. A good guy and decent pundit as No.8 says.

Can't remember if he's from Kilmarnock/Ayrshire for sure but he's definitely got some links to these parts...to the extent that he has been in my house once or twice many moons ago..true (and totally irrelevant) story!

That miss vs Norway would be right up there if I was to think about worst ever misses I've seen, even more so given its significance. A good guy and decent pundit as No.8 says.
I don’t know why he was the first name to come into my head, but it gleaned a decent anecdote from you!

How about Craig Mackail-Smith?

Just had to Google him, still not sure it's helped me any! 7 caps and I honestly can't say I remember watching him at all.
QPR? Not googling him but he had a decent club goal scoring record …. I think

I know he was born in Coatbridge but that’s only down to someone on FF moaning about yet another English born player getting capped for Scotland lol.

McCall , Goram are two this clown obviously never thought about. Great players for Rangers and Scotland

Started at St Mirren as well. Just remembered the Ross Stewart played there as well. Has he been capped?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.