Scott Parker

blueinsa said:
Sky Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Hope not.

Watched him today against Leeds and he looked slow tbh.

He wouldn't get a look in.

Agreed, Leeds ran rings around him.

The 2 young leeds lads(names escape) did a job on both Parker and Noble, both of who are supposed to be PL standard.

A big fat no for me.

One of them was Adam Clayton who scored the last minute equaliser. Didn't he come through our academy?

blueinsa said:
Sky Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Hope not.

Watched him today against Leeds and he looked slow tbh.

He wouldn't get a look in.

The 2 young leeds lads(names escape) did a job on both Parker and Noble, both of who are supposed to be PL standard.

A big fat no for me.

Adam Clayton ex City lad was one of them....Parker is hyped up by the London media. Very average player.

molineuxblue said:
Skybet have suspended betting on Parker to join City after a run of interesting bets. 33/1 into 4/1 and still being taken. Replacement for Vieira?

please make this be bollocks

Kennedy_probably_has said:
blueinsa said:
Sky Blue said:

A big fat no for me.

One of them was Adam Clayton who scored the last minute equaliser. Didn't he come through our academy?

Indeed it was.

Someone just posted he is having his medical in the morning on the Nasri thread as well so maybe some legs in it and after watching him earlier today, the story will probably have more legs than he does!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.