Scott Parker

Completely overhyped player with a couple of standout seasons in his entire career, never performed at even a semi-top side and was embarrassingly bad in England's last game.

Did Mancini really mention the CM/DM role? What did he say?

Effectively only got 4 players for 3 positions. Yaya/Milner/Barry/NDJ

If Barry or Milner had got injured today or were suspended with NDJ out who the fuck can play there and I am not talking (Kompany, Zab or Savic as makeweights)

Just think he serves that purpose, Barry whatever posters feel about him nearly played every match last season, with CL he needs to be rotated along with Milner and I think SP could do that job. He too has a class shot on him as well and scored some great goals in a relegation dogfight for Wham, couple of years at our club until the likes of Razak can come through might not be a bad thing.

foley87 said:
city fans in becoming too big for their boots shocker

As one of the "NO to Parker!" crew does it make me too big for my boots that I'd rather see 18-year-old Abdul Razak get the chance instead?

Parker just isn't very good at all, he didn't even stand out against Leeds the other day.

LoveCity said:
foley87 said:

As one of the "NO to Parker!" crew does it make me too big for my boots that I'd rather see 18-year-old Abdul Razak get the chance instead?

Parker just isn't very good at all, he didn't even stand out against Leeds the other day.

has it been a long day?! ;)

Kennedy_probably_has said:
LoveCity said:
foley87 said:

has it been a long day?! ;)

Haha

LoveCity said:
foley87 said:

I agree in part but it looks like Mancini wants reliable players he can trust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.