Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only City could get held to ransom over a player who has refused to sign a contract, has a year left on his current one and has openly talked about leaving.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I hate to say this but there seems to be a terrible lack of clarity of thought going on in this transfer window. Everyone knew that Sinclair was going to be a direct replacement for AJ so why leave ourselves so vulnerable by selling first. Can we now afford to play hardball over the price? I think we have gifted Swansea the initiative in the negotiations when a week ago we didn't need to buy (because we had AJ who still had years left on his contract), they had a player with less than 12 months left on his contract and they were in a weak position. Also, every time you switch targets this late in the window there is every chance it's going to be a false economy as you end up panic buying a player you never really wanted and get held to ransom as the selling club recognises you are desperate.
There have been quotes today that the fee "had been agreed" which leads me to think that the fee was agreed before the AJ sale and that the trumped up little fookin wannabees have gone back on their word and are acting like utter cockwombles
Make the coonts sweat - we will have other targets

thats it.... they had LFC pants down with Allen and now trying it with City

RandomJ said:
Only City could get held to ransom over a player who has refused to sign a contract, has a year left on his current one and has openly talked about leaving.

We want more money. City reply fuck off

RandomJ said:

I don't think we are being held to ransom, this is how buisiness is carried out, if you think the seller is trying to fleece you, you walk away, if the seller really wants to do the deal he will come chasing you up the street, and that is the way it should be, although I happen to think the deal is done and dusted and this is just a show for the Swansea fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.