Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancity1

It's pace on the ball that matters.

He doesn't mind taking a penalty and hopefully we will get our fair share of those despite losing Johno presumably who was great at getting them (LOL).

Its sounds like this is becoming a Sinclair in AJ out scenario which doesn't need to be the case albeit most would argue that Sinclair has little more chance of more game time than Johno has especially in the premiership but this may be of little concern to Sinclair as opposed to Johno of which it is of serious concern.

Most would point out the pitfalls of having both in the squad as opposed to one or neither.

Can we win the title with neither this year playing at all in the premiership?

I think we can.

Will it be better to have one of them and if so who ?

Maybe

Should we keep Johno and bring in Sinclair for further competition to him?

Johno will probably think his days at the club are on the wane if we do and depending on his mindset he will either see it as a plus for him or spit the dummy.

I don't know him so I have no idea how he would respond.

Personally I don't see him as an England regular unless he adds more dimensions to his game irrespective of which premiership club he plays for and how much game he gets.

Jumanji said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Out of interest, how quick is this guy exactly?

Lets face it, no matter how capable he is in other areas, the main thing which will help differentiate himself from his teammates is pace?

So, is he quicker than Aguero, Micah...are we talking Walcott levels of speed or is he just quite fast? IMO unless he's properly rapid, the transfer makes little sense.
He would be the quickest person on our team by some margin.

Remember how he left Micah in the dust opening day last season?

And Kun's not even THAT fast. He's just got an immense ability to accelerate for the first couple yards. But if you've noticed, in this league, he hardly out runs his man.
Clichy is the quickest

LoveCity said:
nomorethaksintimes said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKCQRdaeQ-8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zeJGON-ItY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNd-vXqMp94&feature=related[/youtube]

A couple goals he scored for my club of choice a few years back, best player i've witnessed at Home Park (I know that's not saying a lot however...)

CityCTID said:
Jumanji said:
nomorethaksintimes said:

Lets face it, no matter how capable he is in other areas, the main thing which will help differentiate himself from his teammates is pace?

So, is he quicker than Aguero, Micah...are we talking Walcott levels of speed or is he just quite fast? IMO unless he's properly rapid, the transfer makes little sense.

And Kun's not even THAT fast. He's just got an immense ability to accelerate for the first couple yards. But if you've noticed, in this league, he hardly out runs his man.
Clichy is the quickest
Not if Sinclair comes.

Nice, I feel better about the signing now.

Not saying he hasn't got other attributes but it's important that he will bring something we haven't already got. It's a bonus that he's been playing for a team which plays a passing game so his game won't be overreliant on his best attribute.

Players like him who have been turned away from top clubs early in their career and rebuilt themselves also tend to have an excellent temperament and work ethic.

CityCTID said:
Jumanji said:
nomorethaksintimes said:

Clichy is the quickest

is that because you read it somewhere on the interweb

nomorethaksintimes said:
Players like him who have been turned away from top clubs early in their career and rebuilt themselves also tend to have an excellent temperament and work ethic.

You make him sound like a rescued dog......

FantasyIreland said:
Jumanji said:
Clichy is the quickest
Not if Sinclair comes.

So they both come really quickly?

Have i got that right??[/quote]

You have been watching too much late night television and on top of that need to change your vowel.

FantasyIreland said:
nomorethaksintimes said:

You make him sound like a rescued dog......

Haha, it's true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.