Scott Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if he really isn't coming, then it makes Tolmie's apparent 'confirmation' all the more confusing, along with the fella who claimed that Sinclair had been shown around the training ground etc today

Edwaardz said:
What did you expect Huw Jenkins to say?

If the fee has been agreed and the kid is being shown around the stadium etc, what would be the point in denying it?

It's very hard to get someone better than Sinclair or AJ who is "happy" to sit on the bench. Look at AJ, he said many times he wants to start but he wont...

We say he is not good enough.

The best thing could be signing Hazard who is a fantastic talent, even greater potential, but with that we would have to play start him, coating someone else a starting spot regularly (Nasri possible).
He gone to Chelsea that's it.

Now it looks like we are selling AJ and getting in someone else but not into the first 11. Sinclair is fast, very fast, little bit like SWP bit more balanced. AJ is different to these kind of wingers.

He offers different skills than AJ. It is clear Mancini doesnt rate AJ that much as AJ rates himself, there is only one way to go from here...
And yeah he loved and rated Ireland and SWP too. But if he wants to play he has to go.

If we want 20-25 players that were fix starters at their previous clubs than we will be in big trouble. Keeping all of them happy when you win the league is not easy at all. Many of them already sounded out even after a won title (Dzeko, Kolarov, AJ).

But if we wont win the title, unhappy players will be very very loud.

We are lucky to have subs like Dzeko, Kolarov they would be starting player in any Italian club.

hgblue said:
Edwaardz said:
What did you expect Huw Jenkins to say?

If the fee has been agreed and the kid is being shown around the stadium etc, what would be the point in denying it?
Because no one has proof of that yet. He won't say anything until the day he actually signs.

Whenever I've watched Swansea I've been more impressed by Nathan Dyer. Wouldn't say no to Sinclair though, as Adam Johnson has regressed from the promise of his first season, and a wide player would give us another dimension attacking wise.

Hes able to go past people with ease not like aj.All the defenders know what he is going to do hes to predictable.

Unknown_Genius said:
Whenever I've watched Swansea I've been more impressed by Nathan Dyer. Wouldn't say no to Sinclair though, as Adam Johnson has regressed from the promise of his first season, and a wide player would give us another dimension attacking wise.

True, I do think Dyer is more than a 1 trick pony like SS who is one dimensional.
Sinclair would only give us some options on the LW, he is no where near as good as AJ, Victor Moses or Hoilett for that matter in the price region we are talking about. All players have their faults but not for 1 minute would SS improve us if AJ left.
Ask liverpool, swansea fans whod they prefer ss or AJ, we should give our existing players more credit. Thats not aimed at you

Unknown_Genius said:
Same here. Dyer has more variation in his play

Lee the Blue said:
Lets hope that Swansea chairman is on the money. Sinclair is no better than anything we already have.

We need pace and width up top, but somebody of far better quality than him. Sinclair would be a great signing .... for someone like Everton, but not for a CL club with ambitions to add to a title winning squad.

Can you explain why we need pace and width up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.