Scott Sinclair

Biffo123 said:
taggeddogga said:
he should've replaced kolarov today against spurs and ran at walker (who was already on a yellow card)

Totally agree

and if he had of done we may have lost or drawn. yeah I agree aswell. mancini knows nothing on who to pick and when

pinder10 said:
Biffo123 said:
taggeddogga said:
he should've replaced kolarov today against spurs and ran at walker (who was already on a yellow card)

Totally agree

and if he had of done we may have lost or drawn. yeah I agree aswell. mancini knows nothing on who to pick and when

sure hes a great manager, he won the league. it doesnt stop you guys slagging him off every time we lose. for me today sure we won but i would've liked to see sinclair get a run with 20 mins to go

CTID101 said:
Was very disappointed he didn't get the on today. Kolarov was poor and I know Mancini was thinking pin back Walker but Sinclair could have done that and I think would have caused spurs problems as Gallas was tiring and Walker can't defend.

The reason we won was because of Kolorov, Clichy Zabba and Maicon completety snubbing out Spurs main threats Bale and Lennon, Vertongan and Walker

grim up north said:
CTID101 said:
Was very disappointed he didn't get the on today. Kolarov was poor and I know Mancini was thinking pin back Walker but Sinclair could have done that and I think would have caused spurs problems as Gallas was tiring and Walker can't defend.

The reason we won was because of Kolorov, Clichy Zabba and Maicon completety snubbing out Spurs main threats Bale and Lennon, Vertongan and Walker
I did say that I know why he kept on Kolarov.

I just think had Sinclair come on he could have got at Walker who is shite and would have stayed back anyway because he would be scared of leaving Sinclair. Clichy could have handled Lennon as he did all game.

grim up north said:
CTID101 said:

Up until yesterday haven't seen alot of Maicon.. was pretty impressed, he seemed to deal with Bale alot better this time round than when he last played him when he was at milan!

Mike D said:
He is the ash tray that you've bought for the motorbike.

Made me laugh - not heard that one before

I honestly can't see how he could have made less of a contribution than Kolorov did yesterday. He had a shocker!

Surely Mancini sanctioned the purchase of the player so not to not even give him a run in the first team is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.