Scott Sinclair

I agree, he was the livewire we needed! Looked committed and definitely poised a threat to QPR.
I want to see more of him!

greasedupdeafguy said:
We really don't have much strength in depth do we

no because to play the way we play we need awesome technicians.

eye of the needle stuff all the time.

average players fit into the united system because they play the percentage game....get the ball wide and feed the strikers.

Nasri was pisspoor and Sinclair got fouled in the box in front of all of us. Should've come on much earlier.

tago_mago said:
Nasri was pisspoor and Sinclair got fouled in the box in front of all of us. Should've come on much earlier.

Nah, it was a good tackle by Nedum. Could've easily been a penalty though, but fair play to dowd.

ADAM JOHNSON!!

The management screwed the team upside down in the transfer window.

Adam johnson wanted to leave, if mancini did not make the mistake of disrespecting and underestimating him, the right reaction would be, i know you want to leave but you are more effective than freaking samir nasri, we need you and we are going to keep you. Three weeks of sulking later and adam would have settled into the offensive design with aguero, silva, dzeko and sometimes nasri that enabled us to score so many goals last season.

I laugh when some people in this forum say adam johnson is a flop at sunderland and we were right to sell him. Ha!!, What do you expect him to do? score in everygame or dribble the whole pitch and score 25 goals a season because hes from manchester city. You have to understand that in reality it does not really work that way when you are surrounded by average players that are not in your wavelength.

Yaya , silva, aguero, micah, zabaleta, barry, nasri allowed johnson to showcase his talents and prove that he is the best winger in the country. He dosent track back , sure, because i see silva, nasri tracking back everytime. Lets hope this folly in our operations does not continue.

Now weve sold balotelli because he is not scoring 50 goals per game.Without considering the fact that he has had a disjointed season with injuries and not getting enough starts but have actually played well, YES FOLKS, OPEN YOU BLOODY EYES AND STOP BEING BLIND, WATCH THE BLOODY GAME!!!!!!!, DOWNLOAD THAT FIRST HALF AGAINST UNITED AND WATCH IT AGAIN AND TELL ME MARIO DID NOT PLAY WELL.!!!!yes were was i, um yap, he has actually played well but has been crude and uncoordinated in front of goal. I think we should have kept balotelli, even though this has been a bad season for him. i Think he is clutch and is the player that can deliver in big moments. Tevez just goes away in those moments.

People seem to forget that carlos tevez was missing most of last season and its not a coincidence that we scored so many goals without him.

Now the manager is hoping and pushing for an attacking combination of aguero and tevez that clearly does not work and we are suffering because of it.

I cant remember the team in the pre-season, taiwan eleven or so but that was a great reverse ball from aguero to ADAM JOHNSON!!! to score. Wow, things were looking good then.

We are a different team now but im afraid we are a worse team.

Blueband Brother said:
ADAM JOHNSON!!

Adam johnson wanted to leave, if mancini did not make the mistake of disrespecting and underestimating him, the right reaction would be, i know you want to leave but you are more effective than freaking samir nasri, we need you and we are going to keep you. Three weeks of sulking later and adam would have settled into the offensive design with aguero, silva, dzeko and sometimes nasri that enabled us to score so many goals last season.

I laugh when some people in this forum say adam johnson is a flop at sunderland and we were right to sell him. Ha!!, What do you expect him to do? score in everygame or dribble the whole pitch and score 25 goals a season because hes from manchester city. You have to understand that in reality it does not really work that way when you are surrounded by average players that are not in your wavelength.

Yaya , silva, aguero, micah, zabaleta, barry, nasri allowed johnson to showcase his talents and prove that he is the best winger in the country. He dosent track back , sure, because i see silva, nasri tracking back everytime. Lets hope this folly in our operations does not continue.

Now weve sold balotelli because he is not scoring 50 goals per game.Without considering the fact that he has had a disjointed season with injuries and not getting enough starts but have actually played well, YES FOLKS, OPEN YOU BLOODY EYES AND STOP BEING BLIND, WATCH THE BLOODY GAME!!!!!!!, DOWNLOAD THAT FIRST HALF AGAINST UNITED AND WATCH IT AGAIN AND TELL ME MARIO DID NOT PLAY WELL.!!!!yes were was i, um yap, he has actually played well but has been crude and uncoordinated in front of goal. I think we should have kept balotelli, even though this has been a bad season for him. i Think he is clutch and is the player that can deliver in big moments. Tevez just goes away in those moments.

People seem to forget that carlos tevez was missing most of last season and its not a coincidence that we scored so many goals without him.

Now the manager is hoping and pushing for an attacking combination of aguero and tevez that clearly does not work and we are suffering because of it.

I cant remember the team in the pre-season, taiwan eleven or so but that was a great reverse ball from aguero to ADAM JOHNSON!!! to score. Wow, things were looking good then.

The guy is overated done nowt for Sunderland this season apart from the goal against us.

Blueband Brother said:
ADAM JOHNSON!!

No, but I expect a winger to have pace and be able to get the odd cross into the box. He's another one who never looked arsed. Most one footed, predictable player I've ever seen.

yatesy94 said:
Blueband Brother said:
ADAM JOHNSON!!

No, but I expect a winger to have pace and be able to get the odd cross into the box. He's another one who never looked arsed. Most one footed, predictable player I've ever seen.

We are obviously seeing different things. I know that we are a better team and a better threat offensively with johnson. One footed, predictable but effective, creative, linked up well with other players and can score important goals.
We should not have sold him,believe me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.