Scott Sinclair

Marvin said:
If he does well when he comes on, he'll get more chances

This was nasri's first game back for a while. It's not easy just to slot back in the team and perform at your best.

Surely it's even harder to slot into the team when you haven't been playing at all?

It may have been difficult for Nasri but he didn't show any fight whatsoever.

Deserves a chance. The title is as good as lost anyway and i've rather have fucking Adam Johnson than that fanny Nasri. If I was manager he'd never play for City again after his actions against the rags. Hope he gets his leg broke in training and has to retire. Spineless ****

Live_Forever said:
Deserves a chance. The title is as good as lost anyway and i've rather have fucking Adam Johnson than that fanny Nasri. If I was manager he'd never play for City again after his actions against the rags. Hope he gets his leg broke in training and has to retire. Spineless ****

You won't last long on here

r.soleofsalford said:
Live_Forever said:

Its to be hoped he doesn;t.

r.soleofsalford said:
Live_Forever said:

Luckily for the rest of you I never sign in, just browse as a guest. But those bloody adverts don't half annoy me.

It would be inexcusable to do what Nasri did in a Sunday league game. But to do it in the last dying seconds of a Manchester derby, conceding a goal that could well cost us the title with all he is paid? Nah, no time for the chap. Can't wait for him to do one.

Live_Forever said:
Everyone likes to bring up the 5-1 against Spurs as one of our best matches and only remembers Dzeko scoring 4. Nobody ever remembers Nasri's hat-trick of assists.

Hoping someone break his leg? What are you, Roy Fucking Keane?

Why doesn't someone just kill Nasri? And Dzeko as well.
Thanks God Balo is leaving.

Urgh, I forgot, Kolo! Kill him!<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 am --<br /><br />

Aguero_Element said:
kippaxchris said:
Nasri is a girl and Sinclair is a shit Adam Johnson
bitter deluded arsenal fan? perhaps...

(i wish)

No a City season ticket holder that watched Nasri hide behind the wall to gift United all 3 points and play nowhere near as good for us as he did for Arsenal

Live_Forever said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Live_Forever said:

Luckily for the rest of you I never sign in, just browse as a guest. But those bloody adverts don't half annoy me.

It would be inexcusable to do what Nasri did in a Sunday league game. But to do it in the last dying seconds of a Manchester derby, conceding a goal that could well cost us the title with all he is paid? Nah, no time for the chap. Can't wait for him to do one.

You are probably just better browsing as you write absolute shite when you do sign in, call yourself a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.