Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

If there's a sniper anywhere near "The Global Energy Stadium", please do us all a favour and shoot the ****(s) with the drum(s). I'd rather listen to a couple of verses of "The Sash" than that racket. The fuckers don't even have any rhythm!
Those fuckers are being moved into the front of our stand next season. To say I’m not happy is an understatement!!

Their ground

Their ground is downhill from Tannadice. The water table under their ground is nearer the surface. They do need to invest to sort that, but a few million quid would probably be needed and they obviously don’t have that.

Places are flooding all over the country.
Dens is at the top of the street and it’s downhill to Tannadice

!
That is why I'm given them some leeway.
Rain has been horrendous this year.
Even the Etihad has started to show signs of damage.
Rains more in Manchester and if being generous on a par

Tannadice doesn’t flood.

They sacked their grounds man and haven’t replaced them

They were loaned covers and removed them when they knew there was heavy rain forecast

Motherwell have spent in excess of a million on improving their playing surface

No other game in the UK was postponed the day of the original game

They refused to play on the first available date.
Rangers refused last Wednesday, wanted to secure the title with an easy win against us.

I don’t know how that turned out, but looking at the excuses being trotted out, I don’t think they managed it.

On the drum thing, I’m with you on that. Does my head in too.

Dens is at the top of the street and it’s downhill to Tannadice
So what are you saying? They’re doing rain dances and flooding their own pitch? To listen to Moral Majority you would think so.

It’s rain. Why didn’t you play it last Wednesday?

Rangers refused last Wednesday, wanted to secure the title with an easy win against us.

I don’t know how that turned out, but looking at the excuses being trotted out, I don’t think they managed it.

On the drum thing, I’m with you on that. Does my head in too.
It was Dundee who refused to
Play. White had to do a pathetic climb down after blaming Rangers

So what are you saying? They’re doing rain dances and flooding their own pitch? To listen to Moral Majority you would think so.

It’s rain. Why didn’t you play it last Wednesday?
Ask Dundee why they refused to play

Ask the SPFL why they gave them a choice

Dhanda is a player and great signing for Hearts

Murray should have played at a higher level. Always causes us problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.