Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Scottish PFA awards are controversial to say the least…

Shankland POTY over Butland!

I like Shankland and his goals have gone a long way to guaranteeing Hearts European Group stage football next season. Is he better than Miovski at Aberdeen? Debatable but he’s not anywhere near Butland this season.

McGlynn over McInnes. Ffs not even a debate. Just laughable. Nearly as poor a decision as 2008 when the awards lost all credibility. Rangers could still win a domestic treble and topped their Europa league group and the PFA are awarding manager of the year to someone who has beaten League 1 part timers : )))))

YPOTY. Can’t disagree but any one of the four could have won it.

Matondo goal of the season. No chance!! There were at least 2 or 3 better.

. . played won lost draw
hanlon 42 11 19 12
stevenson 49 14 19 16
Total 91 25 38 28
Total (%) 27.47% 41.76% 30.77%

Well; that's that pretty much done and dusted. Didn't watch it (there was something else on I wanted to watch!). Going off the stats, though, it looks like our game at Villa. A one goal chasing.

Well; that's that pretty much done and dusted. Didn't watch it (there was something else on I wanted to watch!). Going off the stats, though, it looks like our game at Villa. A one goal chasing.
Shouid have been more comfortable, we missed a couple of sitters and their goalie again saved them from a tanking.

They had nothing but punting it. Midfield is devoid of class..only one shot on target.

All that mattered today was 3 points. We have them and that’s that.

Just the Ross County or St Johnstone for the right to play Raith or Partick to be decided in the Premier League.

Just the Ross County or St Johnstone for the right to play Raith or Partick to be decided in the Premier League.
Would normally want Raith for family reasons but they have that pitch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.