Scottish Football Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said on here that Airdrie were the Millwall of Scotland.Having seen them have a go at 2 or 3 times their number of Dundee united fans when they invaded the pitch Friday night I must agree.

Much more quiet today watching Dumbarton v Elgin.
Id disagree. Plus Millwall are overrated.

Killie lucky to get a point today, hearts the better team particularly first half and could have been a couple ahead at the break. In saying that Killie may have nicked it near the end and were the side looking most likely in last 10 or 15mins.

Hearts unbeaten against Killie this season, feel Killie have edged the games at Tynecastle and Hearts more than edged both league games at Rugby Pugby and put us out the league cup there too. Strange old game!
It was a decent watch.Killie gave it a go in the last 15 mins apart from that Hearts were in control.
For a no scoring game it was a good watch.

Looking at the table and only really the play off spot , 5th / 6th spot and Champions to be decided. The rest looks pretty much done. Hearts are going to get European group stage football. Livi and that pitch are gone and I can’t see them getting back for a number of years.

Hopefully Dundee move into that last European spot today.

I've got the St Mirren vs Rangers game on. Christ, the standard is grim. It takes me back to the Pearce season.
You know it’s a game of attrition when Gogic is Motm! Thought he was excellent today. A vastly improved player since moving to St Mirren. It was a like throwback to the 80s watching him and Dessers scrap for everything for 90 minutes but at the end of the game stand with arms round each other laughing and walking off together. Fabio Silva could take a lesson from them both

One down 4 more league games to go.

Id disagree. Plus Millwall are overrated.
As a matter of interest did you go to Millwall in the late 80s with City?

Saw them in the 70s at Sheff Wed. About 20 of them were at the top of the Eastbank and Wednesday took 20 minutes to get them off.
Overrated is not a word I would use to describe them that day. ;)

As a matter of interest did you go to Millwall in the late 80s with City?

Saw them in the 70s at Sheff Wed. About 20 of them were at the top of the Eastbank and Wednesday took 20 minutes to get them off.
Overrated is not a word I would use to describe them that day. ;)
Hibs. 1991. I wasn’t there but know many who were. To this day Millwall still want revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.