Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

It’s all going rather well for Jimmy Thelin, isn’t it?

Pretty sure we’ll slip up soon enough but 10 wins out of 10 games so far. Can’t argue with that.
Funny how things have improved since Connor Barron pissed off to them!!
Incredible really, playing great football, off-course I’m joking about winning the league but a top 3 finish looks attainable.

It doesn't make it true just because you keep repeating it.

Time to pack it in and go home. It's not worth watching any more.

Can only go from the Sportscene highlights but from what they showed you Kilmarnock supporters have every right to feel aggrieved.

Disagree with Craigan regarding Mandrons booking. He looks at the man and knows exactly what hes doing. Stonewall booking and should have been off for that reckless challenge shortly after.

I know many will say the St Mirren penalty is correct call but very harsh on defender. So close to react.

Rooney kicking Vassels. With the ball trapped in Vassels legs I’ve seen players in similar positions taking a wee nibble at grounded player and seeing it as a freebie. Rooney uses too much force and the second swipe is a liberty. The fact he wasn’t even booked is ridiculous. Probably a Red

I’m sure you’ll agree the Killie Red is a straight Red. You’re never getting away with that with VAR

St Mirrens disallowed goal. Correct decision but Killie are fortunate the St Mirren player made such a reckless late challenge

In fairness I watched it last night with quite a few St Mirren fans and they more or less agreed with the above except for their pen which they thought was a stonewaller.

Rangers away support waving the Union Flags and then singing ‘An Englishman’s Betrayal! Tits

I wish fans with drums would fuck off, whoever they support. Imagine being near him/them all game. Yean I'm all for drumming up (geddit?) atmosphere, but not like that.
They’ve moved the drummers from as far away from my seat in the stadium as possible to the bottom tier of my stand. Not looking forward to it

That’s if I ever get back to my seat. I’m Copland Rear and is still not going to be open for the Dundee cup game and possibly first home Euro tie

Can only go from the Sportscene highlights but from what they showed you Kilmarnock supporters have every right to feel aggrieved.

Disagree with Craigan regarding Mandrons booking. He looks at the man and knows exactly what hes doing. Stonewall booking and should have been off for that reckless challenge shortly after.

I know many will say the St Mirren penalty is correct call but very harsh on defender. So close to react.

Rooney kicking Vassels. With the ball trapped in Vassels legs I’ve seen players in similar positions taking a wee nibble at grounded player and seeing it as a freebie. Rooney uses too much force and the second swipe is a liberty. The fact he wasn’t even booked is ridiculous. Probably a Red

I’m sure you’ll agree the Killie Red is a straight Red. You’re never getting away with that with VAR

St Mirrens disallowed goal. Correct decision but Killie are fortunate the St Mirren player made such a reckless late challenge

In fairness I watched it last night with quite a few St Mirren fans and they more or less agreed with the above except for their pen which they thought was a stonewaller.

Wow, I agree with your every point.

The fuck's going on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.