Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

It was hardly a game changing decision hahaha.

The IRP admitted Rangers and St Mirren were the two most wronged clubs last season.

"I"RP

Game changing or not, there's so many bizarre things about that clip. The ref shouting at one of your players not to go in for the tackle, never heard a referee coach players through games in my life despite seeing arguments tonight that it's fairly commonplace.

Then the reaction from the referee upon the tackle being made, immediately insistent yer man got the ball. Repeating it "he got a HUGE touch".

VAR then agreeing with that take.

The whole thing isn't a good look.

"I"RP

Game changing or not, there's so many bizarre things about that clip. The ref shouting at one of your players not to go in for the tackle, never heard a referee coach players through games in my life despite seeing arguments tonight that it's fairly commonplace.

Then the reaction from the referee upon the tackle being made, immediately insistent yer man got the ball. Repeating it "he got a HUGE touch".

VAR then agreeing with that take.

The whole thing isn't a good look.
The fact it’s not a good look and yet they made it public is a step forward IMO

Funnily enough the VAR audio from Rangers v St Johnstone game is a referee screaming ‘I’m giving the foul’ a few times. There was no foul!

Again for me the fact they made it public is a positive.

As for referees talking to players. It does happen and don’t have a problem with it. One of the attractions of the Juniors is being close enough to hear it. Can be hilarious at times.

Scottish football is not a serious sport. This is ridiculous.

We need a league table sans results v the ugly sisters. Games v them are dead rubbers, I can’t imagine it’s fun being a fan of either going to games ( or usually watch on Tv) knowing you will win.

It was hardly a game changing decision hahaha.

The IRP admitted Rangers and St Mirren were the two most wronged clubs last season.
So you trust the cheating bastards because they said you had the worst of it? Bull. They know Celtic are onto them, we have the stats that show bias in your favour, as it has always been. Every **** knows it’s you who the refs have given help to forever. Even against us the other week, Beaton stops us and brings us back for fouls. A stonewall penalty denied and a goal. I’d stop the woe is us, this type of thing shows you are still the MIB’s favourites. They just have to be smarter to cheat and give a few things against you. Won’t worry if they think your winning things, that hasn’t really happened in 25 years. All the cheating still hasn’t stopped us wiping the fuckin floor with you. Refs cheating or not.

So you trust the cheating bastards because they said you had the worst of it? Bull. They know Celtic are onto them, we have the stats that show bias in your favour, as it has always been. Every **** knows it’s you who the refs have given help to forever. Even against us the other week, Beaton stops us and brings us back for fouls. A stonewall penalty denied and a goal. I’d stop the woe is us, this type of thing shows you are still the MIB’s favourites. They just have to be smarter to cheat and give a few things against you. Won’t worry if they think your winning things, that hasn’t really happened in 25 years. All the cheating still hasn’t stopped us wiping the fuckin floor with you. Refs cheating or not.
Must try harder….

We’ve Don Robertson this weekend.

Killie being absolutely shafted by VAR here at St Mirren.

Some of the most ludicrous officiating I've ever seen, I can only assume there's some kind of betting fix on this game.

Killie being absolutely shafted by VAR here at St Mirren.

Some of the most ludicrous officiating I've ever seen, I can only assume there's some kind of betting fix on this game.
Last season St Mirren , along with Rangers, were the most wronged by VAR with Kilmarnock the team who ‘gained’ the most from incorrect VAR decisions. Maybe it’s just evening out over the course of two seasons

Just saying

Just seen the Hearts penalty claim. Close call but only seen it on phone. I’d be shouting for it but Scales very close to Hearts attacker. Seen them given

Last season St Mirren , along with Rangers, were the most wronged by VAR with Kilmarnock the team who ‘gained’ the most from incorrect VAR decisions. Maybe it’s just evening out over the course of two seasons

Just saying

Just seen the Hearts penalty claim. Close call but only seen it on phone. I’d be shouting for it but Scales very close to Hearts attacker. Seen them given

It doesn't make it true just because you keep repeating it.

Time to pack it in and go home. It's not worth watching any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.