Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Not sure what I am supposed to be defending here. Bit mental posting a pic with it claiming Butlands of his line when he’s clearly got a foot on the line : ))))))

Obviously just back in but my original thought was a Penalty. I’ll need to see it again. Thought there was a shocker of a challenge that could have been a Red for a Hibs player but sometimes these challenges appear worse at the game.

Glad we won as I am desperately trying not to have a go at referees but Walsh was fucking shocking today!! Not biased just fucking shocking. As poor a game as I can remember him having.

Game of two halves. Thought we were doing fine first half and well worth the 1-0 lead. Looked comfortable and looking forward to adding a couple more in the second half. Nice easy routine win. Fuck me that second half was a hard watch!! Easy to blame Europe, easy to say Rangers were poor but I thought Hibs were excellent in the second half. I can’t remember a Scottish team creating so much. They completely controlled the midfield. Created panic in our back line from set pieces and throw ins. Was vital we got the three points but Hibs were very unlucky not to take a point as we hung on at the end
Did Hibs play with flair.
They taught Brazil everything about football.lol.

Not sure what I am supposed to be defending here. Bit mental posting a pic with it claiming Butlands of his line when he’s clearly got a foot on the line : ))))))

Obviously just back in but my original thought was a Penalty. I’ll need to see it again. Thought there was a shocker of a challenge that could have been a Red for a Hibs player but sometimes these challenges appear worse at the game.

Glad we won as I am desperately trying not to have a go at referees but Walsh was fucking shocking today!! Not biased just fucking shocking. As poor a game as I can remember him having.

Game of two halves. Thought we were doing fine first half and well worth the 1-0 lead. Looked comfortable and looking forward to adding a couple more in the second half. Nice easy routine win. Fuck me that second half was a hard watch!! Easy to blame Europe, easy to say Rangers were poor but I thought Hibs were excellent in the second half. I can’t remember a Scottish team creating so much. They completely controlled the midfield. Created panic in our back line from set pieces and throw ins. Was vital we got the three points but Hibs were very unlucky not to take a point as we hung on at the end
I ended up bored and put on MOTD. You are a hard watch. If you enjoy football I mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.