Scottish Football Thread | 2024/25

Nice that Connor Barron is going to win his first trophy as a Ranger against his old club!

Well, what a showing up Falkirk gave the SPFL teams who come to us and don’t try a fucking leg to win. I thought their play at times was great. By far the best Scottish team we have faced at CP. they are quick, can pass, find space, unlike you all, Rangers included.

I certainly hope they come up and we get rid of another club that make no attempt to play. Their situation was helped by us fielding Welsh and Palmer. Both utter fucking duds. One positive about the 8 changes is we should know how we still have imposters and need at least thre players in January. I could have told him there were duds who cannot he relied on. He never called. That was his first mistake.

Rory and Michael were absolutely gutted commentating, so I am sending both a wreath to help them get over Falkirk not winning. Rory had a hardon for Rangers winning a trophy, with us out. The only way possible, but, alac and alas, like his team, it all turned to deluded shit.

Well done the Falkirk, you put all the other SPFL teams to shame. You’re probably going to lose anyway, get off your fucking knees and have a go.

Well, what a showing up Falkirk gave the SPFL teams who come to us and don’t try a fucking leg to win. I thought their play at times was great. By far the best Scottish team we have faced at CP. they are quick, can pass, find space, unlike you all, Rangers included.

I certainly hope they come up and we get rid of another club that make no attempt to play. Their situation was helped by us fielding Welsh and Palmer. Both utter fucking duds. One positive about the 8 changes is we should know how we still have imposters and need at least thre players in January. I could have told him there were duds who cannot he relied on. He never called. That was his first mistake.

Rory and Michael were absolutely gutted commentating, so I am sending both a wreath to help them get over Falkirk not winning. Rory had a hardon for Rangers winning a trophy, with us out. The only way possible, but, alac and alas, like his team, it all turned to deluded shit.

Well done the Falkirk, you put all the other SPFL teams to shame. You’re probably going to lose anyway, get off your fucking knees and have a go.

They got pumped 5-2 and if they come up, they will adapt and play the same way the majority if not all of the other clubs do. Amazed that you can't note a difference between a one off cup match and a league match with the possible outcomes in both scenarios.

Assuming you'll go all out attack every time you play a City, PSG, Bayern or whoever in the champions league? Thought not.

They got pumped 5-2 and if they come up, they will adapt and play the same way the majority if not all of the other clubs do. Amazed that you can't note a difference between a one off cup match and a league match with the possible outcomes in both scenarios.

Assuming you'll go all out attack every time you play a City, PSG, Bayern or whoever in the champions league? Thought not.
We have had a go at all of the top teams we’ve played. Turned out we didn’t have enough, but we had a go. You must have missed those games . Falkirk had a go and played better than any Scottish team we’ve played so far. So no, I don’t agree with you. They will play the same and I hope they do.

We have had a go at all of the top teams we’ve played. Turned out we didn’t have enough, but we had a go. You must have missed those games . Falkirk had a go and played better than any Scottish team we’ve played so far. So no, I don’t agree with you. They will play the same and I hope they do.
You been on the deludamol again…..

You been on the deludamol again…..
You’ve drained that barrel these last two seasons.

Football wise and ability, I’m not joking. You lot were pish, and so were the rest. They had us under more pressure than you managed. Plus they scored two, you never looked like you could hit a donkey on the arse with a banjo. Never mind score.

You’ve drained that barrel these last two seasons.

Football wise and ability, I’m not joking. You lot were pish, and so were the rest. They had us under more pressure than you managed. Plus they scored two, you never looked like you could hit a donkey on the arse with a banjo. Never mind score.
Except for the two glorious chances in first ten minutes ….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.