scouse derby - who do you want to win?

Groke

Like choosing between eating a shit sandwich or getting bummed in my opinion

Tough one.....draw won't be the end of the world.....as long as we win, mind.

blue dippers to win anyday, liverpool are more of a threat, and I need to get another laugh from seeing a benitez post match (lost the plot) interview,

imagine if Fellaini did a blatent dive in last min and won a pen which won the game

Benitez would say something like 'Fellaini did not dive, he is the fairest player in the world, the referee was correct as always'

Neither of the them, I hope it's a shit game with no score and lots of injuries to key players on both sides. Nothing career threatening, just something to keep them out for the rest of the season.

Either a 1-0 Everton win , or preferably a 0-0 draw would suit us ......

Everton are currently nine points (32) behind Liverpool (41) with a game in hand ...... City have 41 points too.

Of course it'd be helpful if we won too!

any and all hate against the blue scouse is truely dwarfed by my utter hatred of those liverpool tossers with their steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeven gerraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. EVERTON

Everton.

nice to let the small clubs win for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.