scouse derby - who do you want to win?

BlueBoy89 said:
sorry but am i watchin this wrong?

kerryakos(sp?) didnt get the ball but didnt even touch the player then? and that fellani(sp?) stamped on his leg with two feet.

am i totally blind?

Fellaini should have gone.....this is dog shit football in a dog shit city.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Shocking game - just kicking lumps out of each other - Pienaar should have walked for that - everything thats wrong with the English game - red card coming here for sure and injuries - Fellaini got to go for that! Thugs out there!! He´s sent off the Greek !!!! Atkinson again !! What a coont!!!!!

Martin Atkinson has just been left a "bonus" by the sky producers methinks?

I suspect there maybe another red before the match is over.

City Mike said:
gman07 said:
read my line again...
so how does he attack him with his chin? love to see that one
i wrote... for Fellaini kicking Kuyts head

OR

Pienaars chinning all of masheranos leg... chinning might be the wrong word there... but having his stumbs all the leg down on Mascherano...

BlueBoy89 said:

kerryakos(sp?) didnt get the ball but didnt even touch the player then? and that fellani(sp?) stamped on his leg with two feet.

am i totally blind?

Perhaps you're hallucinating. I must be too because I agree with you. .

Like I have said many times, Everton are the modern day Wimbledon. Horrible twats.

Sky Blue said:
BlueBoy89 said:

am i totally blind?

Fellaini should have gone.....this is dog shit football in a dog shit city.

Bang on the fookin nail my friend!

Fellani has just bottled it.

Must have been the shite he waqs getting from the red dippers that heis "injury" has re-appeared....

mat said:
Fellani has just bottled it.

Must have been the shite he waqs getting from the red dippers that heis "injury" has re-appeared....
the greek stamped him on his left foot... two outstreched legs with dubs up... and fellaini got it on his left foot... straight red...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.