Scouse Video

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZps-ceqSl8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZps-ceqSl8</a>
Even right outside Anfield there's more Everton fans hilarious. Similar to your cockney reds.

Just a set of skanky scouse shite, bleating like their history is better than any other teams.

Well they need to wake up, there are many great Clubs throughout the history of football that have enjoyed fabulous times and have written their own slice of history, but that's exactly what history means, past glories, not present.

It always comes to an end, but at least go quietly and with a little dignity, your time has been and gone. you sad gits are just tomorrows Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Nottingham Forrest, Derby County and many other Clubs that have been at the top at times, but are now just yesterdays men.

The way you lot carry on, you seem to really think you are above any other club and deserve to be permanently at the top in some god given way, well understand something, you're WRONG, and by the way, theres some even worse news, the futures bright the futures blue.

Damocles said:
trueblue09 said:
why do you feel the need to take the piss if we were in their position wed be getting that desperate to and now i bet one of you will bring hillsbrough into this. im starting to change my opinion about the vast majority of city fans what im witnessing is petty and disgusting

I don't give a flying fuck about Hillsborough, I give a flying fuck that they murdered fans in Heysel.

Let's just say that it's no coincidence that the two biggest fan disasters of our time have occurred to Liverpool fans.

And by the way, rag, we've been in their position, or do you not remember the Scouse fuckers waving and singing bye bye to us when we got relegated?

I hope that the a crack appears below Anfield in the Merseyside Derby and the whole club gets thrown into a pit of lava.

Take a fucking bow that man, take a bow. well said. It is funny how the 2 worst football related incidents BOTH involve liverpool. Hope they get relegated, i wouldnt bat an eyelid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.