Scouse Video

trueblue09 said:
why do you feel the need to take the piss if we were in their position wed be getting that desperate
Not been a city fan long mate?

There were some years, we would have dreamed to be fighting relegation from the Premier League...

Wheelsy said:
trueblue09 said:
why do you feel the need to take the piss if we were in their position wed be getting that desperate
Not been a city fan long mate?

There were some years, we would have dreamed to be fighting relegation from the Premier League...

Fighting relegation was tbh the best we expected. :)

Do em good to be humbled a tad.

samharris said:
trueblue09 said:
why do you feel the need to take the piss if we were in their position wed be getting that desperate to and now i bet one of you will bring hillsbrough into this. im starting to change my opinion about the vast majority of city fans what im witnessing is petty and disgusting

Its called Banter mate...Liverpool fan just called an Everton fan a bitter blue nosed muppet on talkshite..

Taking life too seriously is really really bad for your health. :)

Shhhh you are not allowed to listen! ;)

trueblue09 said:
why do you feel the need to take the piss if we were in their position wed be getting that desperate to and now i bet one of you will bring hillsbrough into this. im starting to change my opinion about the vast majority of city fans what im witnessing is petty and disgusting

hahahahahahhaha

trueblue09 said:

It's not the position they're in that's funny it's the video.

Sky Blue said:
samharris said:
Its called Banter mate...Liverpool fan just called an Everton fan a bitter blue nosed muppet on talkshite..

Taking life too seriously is really really bad for your health. :)

Shhhh you are not allowed to listen! ;)

Sorry i meant shalktite. :)

Nothing lasts forever!

LFC's demise started a good while ago. Even as far back as 1991 when Dalgleish left. 2005 was one of the worlds biggest overachievements ever. They finished 7th last season and to be honest that's where I think they should have been finishing for a good while.

But their fans couldn't understand that. They think they have a devine right to be a top club, and when they saw Abramovic roll up to Chelsea and push them to the very top, the Scouse bleaters tried to whore themselves out to everyone, anyone with any sort of money to keep them in touch with the new top teams. "DUBAI SOS" falgs n'all!

But no! Nobody has that devine right. History, succes, blah di blah, so what?! They're just one of 92 professional clubs in this country and nothing more. Times have changed, they had a good stint. But that's over, and for the good of the game.

It seems they will avoid administration through one way or another and I think will pull through eventually. But hopefully they will just be safe and not successful. It's someone elses turn!

trueblue09 said:

I don't give a flying fuck about Hillsborough, I give a flying fuck that they murdered fans in Heysel.

Let's just say that it's no coincidence that the two biggest fan disasters of our time have occurred to Liverpool fans.

And by the way, rag, we've been in their position, or do you not remember the Scouse fuckers waving and singing bye bye to us when we got relegated?

I hope that the a crack appears below Anfield in the Merseyside Derby and the whole club gets thrown into a pit of lava.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.