Scouse Video

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Same old scousers always bleating.

On a more serious note Margi Clarke's gone down the pan I used have quite a thing for her when I was a kid and she was on Granada Reports.

She pops up on Corrie from time to time as Tyrone's mam.......Rough!

Sam Eto's P45 said:

On a more serious note Margi Clarke's gone down the pan I used have quite a thing for her when I was a kid and she was on Granada Reports.
She looks like a bag head on the game now.If you hurry,you might catch her plying her trade down Bootle Docks.

Flixton is blue said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:

She looks like a bag head on the game now.If you hurry,you might catch her plying her trade down Bootle Docks.

Cheers, my nuts have the odd hair on them now, I'll pass!

We were the butt of their comedian´s jokes for decades and now they´re crying wolf coz they took the Yankee dollar - I do have some sympathy with real pool fans but they´ve first got to realise they have NO fookin divine right to anything. Before the mid sixties they were NOTHING so this history bollox simply doesn´t wash. What goes around comes around
At least we never took ourselves so seriously and still have the gallows and self deprecating humour we´ve always had - Bernard Manning put their lot to shame

" City are moving the Main Stand away from the pitch towards Moss Side - the fans will see a better class of shooting"

Attention seeking drama queens.
Last time i looked 20 clubs in the premier.
Liverpool who???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.